Thread: Paw Print Diapers

Default Paw Print Diapers

You see them all they time in babyfur art, but who else besides me whould like to see real ones? It would be a great way to show off your babyfur/diaperfur pride.

You can make them. Design a clear packing tape...Or print some out. Bambinos needs to do this...

I've always wondered if Bambino would do this, because they'd be pretty damn popular. If you want to do it DIY, though, sharpies and packing tape might work.

Seriously, though, I've been working on babyfur-esque tapes for a while. I could upload a few sometime if I ever got around to learning how to use Illustrator...

I would love to have a cute pink diaper with pawprints! I plan to draw some cute art on mine, that's probably the closest I'll come to my "dream diaper" :P

Do you mean the "pawper" brand that's used a ton in BF art becuase they always look dreamy. Though I wouldn't expect Bambinos to even make a simple panel that is babyfurry like. Mainly because they have yet to make any colored diapers or sissy like ones. Though would be nice to see.

would love to see diapers with paw prints pre-printed on them

I would really like to see some. You would think that they couldn't be hard to make them.