Thread: hello all!

Default hello all!

Hello. I am new to this forum. I hope to meet new people and talk about what I like that is wearin diapers and being babyish. I am 19 and female. Message me if ya want.

Hi My Little Self (I like your name, it made me think of My Little Ponies ),

Welcome to ADISC. If you are looking to talk to people about wearing diapers then you have come to a good place, but we talk about lots more besides diapers as well. That means you should get to meet lots of people who you have more in common with than diapers, which should be great for making friends

So, aside from diapers/being babyish what are your interests? What kind of stuff do you do in your spare time, any hobbies, sports etc? There are so many of us here I'm sure you will find some other members share interests and likes with you

Look forward to hearing more from you

Hey MyLittleSelf. How're you doing?

You know that you can't actually reply to messages at the moment, that's a privelege only for members who have managed to make it to Establish Contributer level. It's best not to encourage people to talk to you outside the main forum, since we have a lot of younger members here and we're very protective of them.

What sort of stuff are you into, apart from what you mentioned? I assume you have other interests...

Thanks babyjess. I like your picture lol its cute. Other than liking diapers and being a baby I enjoy listening to music, going on walks, doin some crafts making bracelets, riding 4wheeler, shopping and just hangin out. And that's about all I can think of right now.