Thread: Yowser! :)

Default Yowser! :)

Hi ADISCers, I'm Sabazius. I'm a student of Literature and Philosophy at a UK university, I'm a gay male, and I'm a member of an improvised comedy troupe. I also like to play the guitar, take the occasional photograph, and I spend far too much time online, like a cultural vacuum cleaner.

I've been lurking for a while now, having fantasised on and off about diaper play for a lot of my sexually mature life. When I was a kid, I used to wet the bed on purpose because I liked the feeling, and once I tried on some diapers with another boy - although they weren't used!

Recently, I've been talking online a lot with a friend who has similar fetishes, and he's encouraging me to take the plunge and buy myself a pack of diapers to play around with. I thought it was probably time to rid myself of 'lurker' status and become a more active member.

I guess the reason I'm joining is to see why other people enjoy wearing diapers or age play, and to get advice and ideas. For example, I didn't even think about adult diapers as a solution to the size problem until I browsed this forum a bit!

Hopefully I'll get to be familiar with a few more of you, and I offer my advice, support, friendship and sense of humour in return for the same from you guys. Thanks for reading this

Hi Sabazius

I like your name - it sounds very jazzy! Hehe.

Welcome to ADISC, that was a really good introduction And it's great to have another person from the UK join us here - you should join our group: UK-DISC -

Your improvised comedy troupe sounds really interesting - what sort of stuff do you do? Stand-up? Plays? Something else entirely? It sounds fun anyway, I love stand-up comedy but am definitely not confident enough to have a go at doing my own comedy shows or anything.

Anyway, if you are looking to get advice and ideas then you have definitely come to the right place. Getting adult sized nappies can be tricky in the UK unless you are able to order online, but they are worth trying.

Anyway, glad you have decided to take the first step towards becoming an active member - the forum is certainly more fun that way. Oh, and if you are looking to make new friends and share your sense of humour you should definitely drop into the chatroom some time (found at the bar at the top under 'chat').

Look forward to seeing you around the forums

The kinda thing we do is mostly improv games, in the style of Whose Line Is It Anyway? (but usually much more dirty and sweary - we're not on television!). At the moment I'm a junior member, but hopefully as some members graduate university I'll be invited into the upper echelons of the society

Just requested to join the UK group, thanks for pointing my way babyjess

The name actually has a backstory which I wrote out on an old blog: Just One More Story: No, That IS My Name
    Be warned: it's both long and slightly pretentious!