Thread: Late intro

Default Late intro

I neglected to post an intro, so here it is.

1) Hello! Who are you?
    First off, my name isn't Leslie. I use Leslie as an alias, as I'm sure many others here do, because I'm not publicly out of the closet.

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)
    I've visited adisc in the past but only just recently decided to join myself. I'm a TB, with very little DL tendencies. I enjoy the regression to a completely different mode of thinking, where the preconceptions of society have no power. Where you can color a puppy in a coloring book to have a blue nose and green and brown striped hair without being criticized. Where it's perfectly fine to make mistakes, because mommy or a babysitter will be there to fix everything for you. Where you can be as cute as you want, but when you mess up with trying to be cute, it makes you look even more cute than you meant to look.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)
    I play Hacky Sack at school in the mornings and at lunch (Technically it's called footbag) and I suggest using google if anyone wants to learn about what that is. I learn ahead of the rest of my classmates. I'm a natural at being a computer genius, but I wouldn't say I'm a computer geek.

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?
    I simply want to be able to share my experiences with other *B/DLs and be able to give and receive advice.

Hey there, welcome to ADISC! Great intro! Well done for reading and using the stickies

What's hacky sack?

What sort of games are you into?

That's funny, my brother just picked up a hacky sack at Borders yesterday! Welcome to ADISC.

Hacky sack is a game where the players stand in a circle and use their feet to keep the hacky sack off the ground. If everyone in the circle hits the hacky with their foot at least once without the hacky touching the ground, it's called a hack. If someone catches the hacky with their hands, they have to use only two fingers (considered a stall) or it is considered the same as when it touches the ground. A stall is where the hacky is not really moving but is still in play, and the simplest stall is when the hacky is resting on someone's foot. Shall I go on explaining?

Hmm what other games.... at church I play pool, sometimes basketball, and sometimes football.

Oh, you could have just said 'that game where everyone kicks a beanbag in a circle'

I always wondered what those guys that always go outside and kick some beanbag around were doing. (LOL)

I've never seen hacky sack played with feet. All of my friends who play with 'hacky sacks' use them for juggling...

(Also, hi SBLeslie! Welcome to ADISC )

Welcome to ADISC SBLeslie. A late intro is certainly better than no intro!

I've never had the coordination for hacky sack, sadly, but it was really popular when I was in middle and high school. People would often send it accidentally flying toward me though, and I wasn't usually a great interceptor . Anyhow, welcome once again. I hope you enjoy your time here, and feel free to continue hopping in around the boards.

Oh, I can do that, too! I just don't juggle very much anymore.