Thread: I'm a new teen baby

Default I'm a new teen baby

Hey everyone my name is Ross, I'm 17 and slightly inco. I love diapers and wear about everyday. I love to go to my farm and hang with friends, my mom knows I wear diapers and she is cool with it. *Snip*

Mod note: Please don't ask for phone numbers or ask to meet online mommys/babysitters. See replies below!
    Last edited by Charlie; 06-Nov-2010 at 15:37.

No no no no NO!

Do NOT text people you've only just met online, ever!

We have young teens here, and you CANNOT just come and ask for their numbers. This is against the Rules!

Why don't you tell us a little bit more about yourself, and your outside interests, and remove that part from your introduction? These links will help you think of better things to write about, and will help you to realise what is and isn't acceptable here.

Hint: asking for peoples phonenumbers on your first post isn't.

- A guide to getting started!
    - How to make a good first impression!
    - Some FAQs
    - What Adisc is about!
    And most importantly:
    - THE RULES!!!

Looking forward to hearing more from you soon

Hi Ross,

Welcome to ADISC

First, I will just let you know that ADISC is not a dating/meeting site. As such the website doesn't generally condone people trying to find mummies/friends etc here, even online ones and so you might want to remove that part from your intro before a mod does it. When you become an established member of the community you will no doubt make many friends Secondly, it is really not a good idea to give out your phone number to anybody on this website - the members here are all ages, from 13 to their 60s or older. As such the website recommends that all communication you have with AB/DLs you meet on this website happens within the means offered on ADISC - either through visitor messages, private messages or the chatroom. People may not always be who they seem, and by giving people your phone number you give them the ability to contact you 24/7 if they wish, and they may even be able to trace other information about you (real name, hometown etc) from knowing your phone number. They could also give out your number to other AB/DLs and you could find yourself in a very difficult situation, would you want to have to change your phone number because of lots of unwanted calls and text messages?

Luckily as I said above there are lots of other ways to get in touch with other TB/DLs etc and make friends through the website. Using the forums is a great way to make friends, so perhaps you would like to tell us a bit more about yourself? What kind of stuff do you like, aside from diapers? Any hobbies or interests? You mention that you have a farm, what kind of farm? Do you rear animals, or is it mainly crops?

Another way to make friends is through joining some of the many groups we have here on ADISC - I'm sure you will find some that match your interests and that's a great way to make friends: Groups -

Finally, if you want to be involved in some online role-playing we have a forum dedicated to role-play which you will gain access to once you become an established contributor (20+ posts).

Welcome to the site, and I look forward to hearing more from you

Ya this is a safe place the rules are Thar so we all can be apart of it teens and adults.