Thread: Just a friendly all

Default Just a friendly all

I hope everyone is having a great day and are nice and warm in your diapers and rubber pants..I am..Even thoo I am incontinent due to an accident I had..I do enjoy working outdoors and riding my bike as well as long walks on the lakeshore
    Last edited by timetochange; 06-Nov-2010 at 17:09.

Wow... that's a bit... graphic. You might want to tone it down a little bit. By virtue of you being here we can guess you're into diapers in some way, and we certainly don't want to hear about your bowel movements and related facial expressions.

Why don't you tell us a little bit about your outside interests as well. You've said you like biking, do you do that often?

Here are a few links which might get you started on a better foot, I suggest you read them then try again.

- A guide to getting started!
    - How to make a good first impression!
    - Some FAQs
    - What Adisc is about!
    And most importantly:
    - THE RULES!!!

Looking forward to hearing more from you soon

Quote Originally Posted by timetochange View Post
    Sorry it was a graphic comment.but the truth..I did not think I was doing anything wrong except being very honest..and I see I get critized for being that way..I dont know now,If I want to write anymore storys or anything else,as if I cant be honest and be myself..I will leave
    Nobody is saying you can't be honest or yourself! However, as with communicating with people in real life when posting on the forums it is necessary to consider what you are posting, and whether it is really appropriate. Being an honest person or being true to yourself shouldn't mean just blurting out the first thing that comes to your mind, rather it should mean sharing your thoughts, experiences and feelings with others in a way that isn't likely to make anybody uncomfortable.

Whilst this is a diaper community we like to talk about lots of things aside from diapers. As Talula said, posting too much detail about how you use your diapers and the facial expressions you pull whilst defecating is more information and more detail than it is necessary to share, and will possibly make people feel uncomfortable. By all means be honest and be yourself, but don't feel that the members here will appreciate it if you share every detail of wearing and using your diapers, because most of us won't. That doesn't mean that we don't want you as a member here, but we'd much rather know about what you do outside of your diapers than inside them!

Please do feel free to post stories and be yourself, but the links I posted will help you make a better introduction.

Here at ADISC we're more than your regular diaper community. We're a support network, and we have a lot of young teens here. We don't really want to know that much detail. I'm sure the faces you pull aren't what makes you you. I bet you have hundreds of other more exciting and appropriate qualities to share with us.

It is good that you feel accepted though, although I don't really approve of you not changing straight away. That's just nasty, in my opinion.

Anyhoo, please don't leave. Just give your intro another shot and all will be well