Thread: Zuid Holland (South Holland)

Default Zuid Holland (South Holland)

Hello from Zuid (South) Holland. I have been a diaper party host, at home in Boston, USA, but travel for work 8 months a year, and enjoy meeting other diaperbois wherever I go. I enjoy both wearing and diapering others. I am definitely an AB, so I prefer playpals who enjoy bottles, sippy cups, and someone who enjoys being talked to like a very little boy, not to just "hang out" in diapers. I'm friendly, outgoing and fun, so please don't be shy, saying hello.

[removed content]

Hi Tiny Troy,

Welcome to ADISC

Just so you know ADISC is not a dating/meeting site, rather it is designed to be a support community, and it is against the rules to post messages asking to meet others. ADISC is different to a lot of the other diaper sites as we have members on this website as young as 13 and so I'm sure you can understand the need to be careful with regards to asking to meet other AB/DLs via this website. As such I suggest you remove all of the information with regards to your location and being a diaper party host etc out of your introduction, otherwise I expect a mod will remove it for you. If you want to find out more about ADISC, and how it's different to other diaper sites, then you might want to to read the website's mission statement, which can be found here: statement. And of course it's always a good idea to check the rules, which can be found here: Rules.

Anyway, now you hopefully know a bit more about what ADISC is about perhaps you would like to share a little more information about yourself so that we can get to know you. We like to get to know the member behind the diapers, so when you're not being an AB or hosting diaper parties what kind of stuff are you interested in? Do you have any interesting hobbies? Or maybe an unusual passion or collection? If you're not really sure what kind of stuff to write in your intro then you might want to check out the 'cheat sheet' one of our top contributors made, which will help you to make a good intro:

Anyway, welcome to the site and I look forward to hearing more about your non-AB/DL interests

Since Jess has already covered all the important bits, here are a few questions for you:

1. Do you prefer coke or pepsi?
    2. What's your favourite alcoholic beverege?
    3. What colour are your sheets?
    4. Do you drive?
    5. What's your favourite meal of the day?

Due to this site being open to people of all ages, please do not post personal ads asking to meet people, especially as a newbie whom we know nothing about. Even in the (formerly oh-so-liberal) Netherlands, meeting minors for sexual play would get you into jail (and ADISC into trouble for not deleting your request), so please do not post any personal ads or ask to meet others on ADISC even again!

Bedankt voor je begrijp!