Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the Funniest thing you have done with a diaper?

Default What is the Funniest thing you have done with a diaper?

The title sums it up, what is the funniest thing you have done with a diaper?

In my home growing up... my incontience yeilded many forms of poor diaper shananigans and strange uses... such as o_ o

My dad fixed a pipe with a diaper that was leaking temporarily....

When i was 8 me and my brother were diaper warriors and we wore them on our heads and we had pillow fights with the neighbors who were blanket indians....

And lastly... Me and my brother totally made diaper slingshots... mom was thrilled.

So yeah, what shananigans did you pull?!

I once used diapers to clean up a spill when I was too lazy to get a towel :P

This was back when I was bedwetting for a short time, diapers weren't a problem to buy.

i have a ton of diapers, and when there are cold snaps during the summer i am often not prepared. once i got desprate and just covered myself with diapers, still closed and useable later, but i just like jumped into the pile and tried to warm up.

didnt work to hot...

Iv also used them to Fix leaks XD but mostly if thrown them at drunk people to use as pseudo barf-bags cus its less mess, still my attempts were only moderately successful, offered them to a friend who had ran out of feminine hygiene products she toke it but idk if she used it and I once cut open one and got all the super absorbent stuff out and poured it into my friends drink while he was in the bathroom and he gotta cup full of slush XD

Quote Originally Posted by babyemo View Post
    i have a ton of diapers, and when there are cold snaps during the summer i am often not prepared. once i got desprate and just covered myself with diapers, still closed and useable later, but i just like jumped into the pile and tried to warm up.

didnt work to hot...
    Hahahahah oh thats fantastic *imagines a hamster hiding under a mountain of diapers.

I poured water on one and microwaved it. It caught fire!?!?

O.O Id be worryed that it would like melt or somthing XD

Well, I met someone who was apparently new to tha ABDL scene and attempted to evacuate a 2qt enema in a Depend...who can spot the FAIL there?