Thread: All the fun you can have in a Slimline

Default All the fun you can have in a Slimline

So I had some Slimlines and ATNs I'd bought a few months ago that I'd never given a really good try. I was planning to go back to school to take some pictures at a volleyball game on Wednesday. Slipped the thing on about an hour before I left. Since I waited a while before leaving I had to make the 10 minute bike ride in a somewhat wet diaper. It took some getting used to, but was not all that uncomfortable. I brought along a Goodnite Boxer, my standard in public diaper just in case. I spent much less time at school then I had planned (game ended early). I must say it was a lot of fun. It's a shame these diapers are a pain to dispose of.

Yeah, i used ATNS for years... but i gotta say it was a big part of my disability stigma so i had to put them behind me, however thats more of a personal thing. As a diapers there good, towards looks... if u dont mind the link to the "youth disability incontinence brief" that its so attached with then go for it ^^; This is mostly in my mind im afraid though but yea.. have fun with what yea got.