Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dry 24/7 - first time observations

Default Dry 24/7 - first time observations

so put a Dry 24/7 diaper on for the first time today. wow.
    I thought the Abeena Arbi-form x-plus was thick when i got those out of the package, but the dry 24/7 blows those out of the water. this thing is huge and thick. it's still a double tape, but i actually like them a little better as well..

but one thing that really struck me when i was putting this one on this morning was the plastic. it's really heavy, almost feels like a vinyl, very very sturdy. Has a good crinkle to it, not too loud, but not bad.

I am currently wearing under jeans, and i think i would have a hard time hiding this one. there is a bulk that is noticeable if you are looking for it. That and it's still dry, i haven't actually wet it yet, but i cant imagine it getting any smaller when wet

anyway, i might write more after i've had it on for half a day, but first impressions are very good for a heavy diaper. I dont think this one will be a daily wear, but would be great for any special occasions wear you might be drinking lots, or otherwise tied up (pun intended)

Butterfly Mage

I tried them too. They seem designed very well and proved to be very absorbent. I didn't think they were quite as comfortable to wear as the Abena x-Plus.

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Mage View Post
    I tried them too. They seem designed very well and proved to be very absorbent. I didn't think they were quite as comfortable to wear as the Abena x-Plus.
    I agree, while I absolutely LOVE the Dry 24/7 the X-Plus tends to be a bit more narrow in the middle which makes them much more comfortable especially when in the seated position. Of course that extra bulk in the Dry 24/7 is probably what makes them a little more absorbent and less likely to leak.

When I'm looking to have a little fun and indulge (usually when I'm going to bed on a weekend, like tonight) I'll double up on Dry 24/7s but it's not a good idea for wearing in public.

A full pot of coffee, the gift that keeps on giving.. not only does it help you wake up, once you are half way through the pot, you can pee about every 5 minutes.. lol fun.
    So my Dry 24/7 is no where near dry any more, but is very wet and heavy. kinda feels like i am carrying around a brick between my legs, its GREAT!
    no sign of leaks yet, just some very full jeans.. its even managed to wick the moisture most of the way up the behind of the diaper..
    tempted to weigh the thing when i finally change, just to see how many pounds i added.

I tried them as well. What I like best about them is the blank outer plastic and the inclusion of a front waistband. But they are quite expensive, so I usually wear Abena.

Butterfly Mage

The Dry247 will likely be an occasional purchase for me. But since I actually wear diapers 24/7, there's no way I could afford these as my primary diaper. For day-to-day use, the Abena Extra seems to be at a good price/absorbency level. It's good to have a small supply of Dry247 diapers for situations where I know for a fact that I will be unable to change for an extended period of time.

I need to get some more of these. I tried some samples a wile back and liked them.

I agree dry 24/7 are extremely good diapers, but Abena X-plus are a bit thicker. Well, the last time I've tried them they were.

well, after a full morning, and a pot of coffee, finally did a diaper change. It was starting to get a little lumpy, but was still holding quite well. quick weigh in, the diaper was a little over 4 lbs.

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

had company coming over, tossed on a tranquility pullup quickly.. wow i feel naked...

Where can you get these diapers?