Page 1 of 101 123451121314151 ... LastLast

Thread: Kraiden's Colossal Introduction Thread

Default Kraiden's Colossal Introduction Thread

Well, looks like everything is coming along.

Anyway, I guess now would be the best time for me to introduce myself formally, since we're all starting over anew.

I'm Kraiden, currently 21 (gasp!) years of age. Been mooching off ADISC for the past 3 years. o_O

I'm an AB, although I personally don't like the whole image associated with "AB". It gives me the thought of some fat 40 year old man in a nursery with a dominatrix. *shudder*

And as most people would know, I'm the self-proclaimed Pacifier Expert. My ABisim stemmed (from as much as I know) from me never getting rid of the Pacifier Habit. No, I don't mean that my mum never got rid of them, Just that she did, and I never got rid of the mindset / urge of wanting one. So that feeling was always there throughout my childhood and teenager years, until I finally got up the courage to buy a pacifier, and the rest is pretty much history. (Boring history).

Anyway, I'm not gonna be the only one who uses this account. Allow me to present my tag-team partner, Humphrey B. Bear!

Humphrey Sez: Yay! I gets my own introduction!! But what do I say now?

I's almost 2 years old! I'm a bear, and I has a great yellow hat, green and red vest, and a big yellow tie! It makes me look all respectables!

I like getting Hugs a lot! And I like going cave exploring in big bro's bed, because I find lots and lots of treasure, like silver bullion!

But most of all, I's smart! I know a lot about stuff, because of my learnings! I always like to thinks that the best answer to a problem is the most simplest one!

Hello to everyone!

kitty0230

hi kraiden, welcome back

heh, do you know how weird it is not seeing you as a mod there Kraiden? It's ver weird, lol!

I'll be a mod again...

THEN I SHALL REIGN SUPREME OVER... Oh wait, no I won't. I suck at trying to reign over something. o_O;

Just a question: Does it worry people that I share my account with a teddy bear who would actually have access to Mod powers?

EDIT: Goddamn, I want my old user title back.

kitty0230

no it doesent worry me because i feel that the teddy bear is a very (im)mature and (ir)responsible and wouldnt (n)ever abuse the powers

Honestly, Kraiden, I'm more worried about you using your mod powers than a teddy bear using them.

just as long as he doesnt ban us for not meeting his minimal hug requirments...

i miss the old smilies.....

YAY!!!

*Gives Humphrey a great big hug*

Oh, and hi Kraiden. (my most overused smiley doesn't work! )

Quote Originally Posted by Kraiden View Post
    I'll be a mod again...

THEN I SHALL REIGN SUPREME OVER... Oh wait, no I won't. I suck at trying to reign over something. o_O;

Just a question: Does it worry people that I share my account with a teddy bear who would actually have access to Mod powers?

EDIT: Goddamn, I want my old user title back.
    You sharing an account with a teddy bear who would have access to Mod powers doesn't worry me a bit! *trembles 'n looks all worried 'n stuff*

Ummm...what was your old user title? *has forgotten already*

Pacifier Expert!

Humphrey Sez: I think big bro's a bit full of himselves today. o_O

and i don't even know how to do mod stuffs! but he'd probably blame all his mistakes on me anyway!