Thread: Layering diapers?

Default Layering diapers?

I was wondering about layering diapers. What I mean by this is wearing multiple diapers on top of each other. I'm wearing six Goodnites diapers layered, which make me waddle while dry, and I was wondering how much younger my ability to walk would be when they are wet. I might only have the ability of a baby that can't yet walk. Thoughts on this?
    Last edited by SBLeslie; 05-Nov-2010 at 01:27. Reason: Changed title

That might be the case however you should be careful not to overfill them and either cut off blood circulation or cause them to rupture and make a mess.

In my experience goodnites are stupidly tight as is so introducing a stack of them and adding a fluid to the mix would probably not give you the desired result.

indybaby12

The wearing of multiple diapers is not called stacking. Its usually called doubling or layering.

When you say "stacking" I think of storing them.

Quote Originally Posted by indybaby12 View Post
    The wearing of multiple diapers is not called stacking. Its usually called doubling or layering.

When you say "stacking" I think of storing them.
    I'm no expert but I'm sure there's something called a whale stack or something which is to do with multiple layers. I'll let someone else explain it though, since I really have no idea.

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    I'm no expert but I'm sure there's something called a whale stack or something which is to do with multiple layers. I'll let someone else explain it though, since I really have no idea.
    You mean an "Orca Stack", named after some furry with orca in his name?!

Buying different sizes of diaper helps with the layering department. Stuffers are good too; generally I stuff my regular size Bambino with a baby diaper or an actual stuffer pad, diaper up like usual, and then put on one or two size large Bambinos on over (making little slits, of course, so everything seeps through out to the top layer.

When I'm feeling generous, I can get to the point where crawling is *almost* easier than walking. It's tough to make it impossible, though.