Thread: Hello From Wisconsin

Default Hello From Wisconsin

Hi, I'm new to ADISC and just posting to say hello. I'm a diaper lover (though I don't particularly like the term). I've been into diapers since I was in middle school and have only begun to explore what they mean to me. I'm a college student working toward a degree in Computer Science. This means I tend to live digitally. I'm looking to connect with other DLs/ABs that live in Wisconsin to talk about diapers and life in general.

Hi, how are you doing? Are you a Greenbay Packers fan? I have a friend here (at school) who is and he always says May the Cheese be with you, to which I reply And Also With You.

This is a great site to help you learn more about yourself and get acquainted with others who are into the same things. While I do not live in Wisconsin, I am sure that you will be able to make great friends from all over the world on this site.

Can you tell us more about yourself?

Do you like sports? If so what and who are your favorite teams?

What are your hobbies?

What is your favorite movie?

I see you are into digital life and apparently into computers as well. What are your favorite things to do on the computer? Are you a gamer?

Welcome again to ADISC. I am glad that you have joined.