Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Re-Introduction! Moved back to Colorado!

ToasterKitten

Default Re-Introduction! Moved back to Colorado!

Hey all. I posted on here earlier this year when I moved from Colorado to California. Well, I didn't like it there so much (well, not for working, anyway) and I'm back in Colorado. Currently staying in Colorado Springs where my friends and family are, but will probably be moving up to Broomfield to work in Boulder. I used to know a bunch of ABs and some babyfurs around here but I had been inactive so long they all disappeared.[no peronal ads] I'm 27/m/bi 'bout 6'2" and 'round 200lbs (will be dropping that back down quickly as soon as I get my bike out of storage... damn L.A. and its plentiful delicious chili dogs..)
    Nice to meetcha! (again)
    Last edited by Peachy; 04-Nov-2010 at 07:22. Reason: removing personal ad

Heybud Welcome back to Colorado. I go to CU Boulder, and there are two others as well in the same Uni. Let me know if you want to Chill.

Welcome back, I am down in Parker and my brother lives in broomfield, great thing is, we are both DL's

Welcome home! I moved here 10 months ago and 10 years too late, said goodbye to the midwest and never looked back.

ToasterKitten

Hey guys, glad to hear from some locals. PM me if you want my email or we can chat or something, I'd definitely like to hang out and meet too. Since I just got back and just started work, I'm staying with my parents in Colorado Springs on the weekends and I stay with an ABDL friend (Toddler Tommy, some may know him) in Broomfield during the week while I work.

Quote Originally Posted by knightdpr View Post
    Hey guys, glad to hear from some locals. PM me if you want my email or we can chat or something, I'd definitely like to hang out and meet too. Since I just got back and just started work, I'm staying with my parents in Colorado Springs on the weekends and I stay with an ABDL friend (Toddler Tommy, some may know him) in Broomfield during the week while I work.
    *sigh* Just a note, asking people to PM you to meet up with you is not good idea, as there are minors here. This site is a support community, not a meet-up site, which is why part of your original post was removed for being a personal ad.

ToasterKitten

Quote Originally Posted by HogansHeroes View Post
    *sigh* Just a note, asking people to PM you to meet up with you is not good idea, as there are minors here. This site is a support community, not a meet-up site, which is why part of your original post was removed for being a personal ad.
    Ah, I see. I was merely responding to the other interest to hang out/meet, as I certainly have no interest in interacting with minors, and am not trying to hook up, simply make friends. No harm intended. As it turns out I don't have access to PM anyway, I just don't want to go around posting personal details in the forum as these do show up in Google.

Quote Originally Posted by knightdpr View Post
    Ah, I see. I was merely responding to the other interest to hang out/meet, as I certainly have no interest in interacting with minors, and am not trying to hook up, simply make friends. No harm intended. As it turns out I don't have access to PM anyway, I just don't want to go around posting personal details in the forum as these do show up in Google.
    Certainly, it makes sense. There should be an option under settings to make your email visible only to registered members or to friends and contacts, so Google can't see it. (The settings button is in the upper right hand corner of the forum.)

I should have clarified this in my previous post: personal ads on ADISC are defined as "posts that involve asking for a relationship, asking to meet-up, or asking for people in the same area." This can be a bit confusing for new members, so don't worry about your mistake...just keep in mind ADISC's definition when posting here.

As for making friends here, the best way is to post in topics that interest you, especially the non-ABDL ones in Off-Topic and Mature Topics. It's the best way for you and us to get to know one another as people, rather than just AB/DLs. Also, there are groups organized around interests, which is another way to find people who have similar interests. (A complete list of groups is located here.) You can also make friends by joining the live chat (a link is located on the bar across the top of the page.) No need for a IRC client or any complicated computer stuff, just click the chat button, then click mibbit, and finally click join. (Three easy clicks away!)
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 15-Nov-2010 at 04:30. Reason: Fixing link to groups

There is a colorado furs group on yahoo. They know of babyfurs Just keep it in the closet .Still get post from the group every day.Good luck.
    Big Welcome back.
    Fox

Hi.. Welcome again! I'm a native Californian, can't ever imagine leaving lol.