Thread: Huggies drynites pyjama pants 9 Boys aged 8-15 years.

Default Huggies drynites pyjama pants 9 Boys aged 8-15 years.

I made a post a while ago about Huggies size7 that I thought a furiend was wearing. Well obviously I was wrong, they dont exist it seems. HOWEVER I have found Huggies Dry Nites size 9 for boys aged 8 to 15 years, and 4 stone 4 pounds to 8 stone 12 pounds. Theese must be the ones that my friend was wearing. I might buy some just to see if I will squeeze into them.
    EDIT.
    Tesco have an offer on at the moment. 2 for 8. (UK)
    Last edited by Tiddles; 04-Nov-2010 at 10:57.

crazykittensmile

I've never tried the boys drynites, but I can quite comfortably fit into the girls size 8-15 years. The sides have quite a stretch on them

They fit me fine, maybe a little tight but they are quite stretchy. Im a 34" waist and dont have any problems. Dont flood them by the way, although I do think they deserve more credit than most people seem to give. Sure they arnt as good as a proper adult nappy but for a highstreet buy, you cant beat them. And the cool designs...

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow View Post
    Anyone got any tips as to how I could ninga buy some? :S
    It's hard, especially because they are for bed wetting. If you have any self service tills there then go for them. I normally walk into the store, get a basket and a newspaper. Go find the drynites and cover them in the news paper.

Only problem with the self service is if they go wrong. Then you have to wait for someone to come and sort it out :| Good luck.

And also i wear them too, they fit quite well

My suggestion is to spot out a store that has self checkout. Don't be tense! You don't want to be embarrassed or make yourself look like a fool. If you don't want to buy in person, you could always take a look at eBay. Shipping can be quite pricey, but I got two brand new unopened bags of the old DryNites that have the BMX's and say "Catching Air" for about 40$. They shipped it in a brown box so no one would know. You can most likely just ask the seller not to ship in the original box if you decide to buy a case off of eBay. Good luck! They are worth it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    It's hard, especially because they are for bed wetting. If you have any self service tills there then go for them. I normally walk into the store, get a basket and a newspaper. Go find the drynites and cover them in the news paper.

Only problem with the self service is if they go wrong. Then you have to wait for someone to come and sort it out :| Good luck.

And also i wear them too, they fit quite well

Quote Originally Posted by NeverFadeAway View Post
    My suggestion is to spot out a store that has self checkout. Don't be tense! You don't want to be embarrassed or make yourself look like a fool. If you don't want to buy in person, you could always take a look at eBay. Shipping can be quite pricey, but I got two brand new unopened bags of the old DryNites that have the BMX's and say "Catching Air" for about 40$. They shipped it in a brown box so no one would know. You can most likely just ask the seller not to ship in the original box if you decide to buy a case off of eBay. Good luck! They are worth it though.
    Thanks, guys. I dont have any means to get to any shops at the moment, but some will arise at some point...

What worked for me, was turn my mobile phone on silent, and pretend that I got a call from my parents asking me to get some for my cousin, I'd make it look like I was still talking to them about it while I was paying and no-one gave me any looks or anything. Tbh, buying diapers most of the time just requires that you keep your cool and don't look embarressed while getting them. ^^, Go in to a store, keep confident, get in, grab the diapers pay and leave. Simple as that.