Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Need advice

Default Need advice

To see why i am making this thread see my blog:
    http://www.adisc.org/forum/blogs/dia...e-content.html

OK before i even start i know that many of you will probably disagree with what i am saying. Please keep the whole dont do it comments to a minimum.

So as posted in my blog my blogs my parents are doing random drugs tests on me. Now i am going to a party this weekend and im sure there will be weed there and i wish to partake. I am also fairly certain that a test will be waiting for me when i get back(90% sure)

So my plan is to Put a small amount of clean urine is a bag and store it in a little ledge in the tank of the toilet.( i haven't smoked in over a month) Now we keep this thing in the bathroom were you pushed a button and it rapidly heats up(like a liquid heating pad). I figure a the time i can set the bag on this pad hit the button and it should have the temp up to acceptable in a matter of seconds. I should be in the clear.

So my question is do you see any major flaws in that plan or perhaps a better one?

Once again please keep the comments of dont do it(yadayadayada) to a minimum.

To cover myself:

I DO NOT condone the use of drugs all posts pertaining to drugs are hypothetical and asked out of interest not need.(so please don't neg me)

If mods feel this is inappropriate please close it.

Well...This probably isn't the best place to ask for ways to get out of getting caught with drugs...Diapers, yes; drugs, no...But the only flaw I can see is if they someone prevent you from doing anything where you can get to the back of the toilet...The urine might have a different smell than then it would first come out too...(Not sure on that part though)

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    Well...This probably isn't the best place to ask for ways to get out of getting caught with drugs...Diapers, yes; drugs, no...But the only flaw I can see is if they someone prevent you from doing anything where you can get to the back of the toilet...The urine might have a different smell than then it would first come out too...(Not sure on that part though)
    I know as i stated if mods see it as inappropriate they can close it. As for smell it will only sit for a night it should be fine.(also i don't really have any where else to ask)

Cool

As a fellow pot-head, that probably the best plan if you want to smoke pot but pass your parent drug test. I have a better way to give around the drug test, and that way is by eating poppy seed bagels or anything with poppy seed in them.

You see, poppy seed have something in them that cause you to fail a drug test which is call False Positive Drugs Test. This way you can blame the Poopy Seed for the reason why your drug test came back positive for drugs. Also you can now contining smoking pot without the worry about a drug test

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy View Post
    As a fellow pot-head, that probably the best plan if you want to smoke pot but pass your parent drug test. I have a better way to give around the drug test, and that way is by eating poppy seed bagels or anything with poppy seed in them.

You see, poppy seed have something in them that cause you to fail a drug test which is call False Positive Drugs Test. This way you can blame the Poopy Seed for the reason why your drug test came back positive for drugs. Also you can now contining smoking pot without the worry about a drug test
    Fairly certain they are getting thc specific ones(base don what they sell at local stores) and poppy seeds have many opiates residues such as opium and hydrocodone(fun fact)(iirc) so that doesn't help me much.

I've heard, times ago, a similar sistem used by football player to pass Doping tests.
    The plan was to put some urine in a special bag before taking drugs. this bag was bladder shaped and a part was penis shaped. at the end of the match, in the locker room, they used to put this bag full of urine in their panties and going to take the test.
    This worked 'till they changed the test to a blood exam.
    So, if it worked for football Players it could work for you too, if it is your plain.

Personally, I don't see why would someone ruin his/her life with drugs. I'd recommend you to get drunk rather than stoned.

Anyway, you're here to look for answers, not preaches, huh? Well, the urine stuff looks well. The only bad thing is that urine decomposes after a certain time, almost like in 24 hours, so you need to be pretty sure this test will be right after the party. I'd recommend to put your clean sample somewhere cold, perhaps with ice, and have enough time to defrost and warm it before you hand it in. Other thing: why are you sure it's gonna be a urine test and not a blood test? blood is a lil' harder to handle...

Quote Originally Posted by Target_0 View Post
    I've heard, times ago, a similar sistem used by football player to pass Doping tests.
    The plan was to put some urine in a special bag before taking drugs. this bag was bladder shaped and a part was penis shaped. at the end of the match, in the locker room, they used to put this bag full of urine in their panties and going to take the test.
    This worked 'till they changed the test to a blood exam.
    So, if it worked for football Players it could work for you too, if it is your plain.
    <_< That was what I was typing... Anyway, first come, first served...
    Last edited by FullMetal; 02-Jun-2008 at 23:21. Reason: Double post

Quote Originally Posted by DiaperCames View Post
    Personally, I don't see why would someone ruin his/her life with drugs. I'd recommend you to get drunk rather than stoned.
    OH THE IRONY!!

But seriously weed is way better for you than alcohol.(not to mention i don't really like drinking)

And thanks to everyone for helping.

Quote Originally Posted by Diapered4lyfe View Post
    OH THE IRONY!!

But seriously weed is way better for you than alcohol.(not to mention i don't really like drinking)

And thanks to everyone for helping.

Neither are good for you...The only thing with weed is that you can't OD on it...

Yeah but waht are you going to say whan your urine sample is cold....I think they will notice chilled urine or the test may say something it suppose to be at or near 98.6.....

I think I waould score a few J's for later consumption....when they are least likely to test you...