Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new here

cookiemonsterbaby76

Default new here

hi i am new here and left diaperspace for good because all the drama and all my friends left as well

hello and welcome to the site ^.^ I'm rather new myself and have thus far, found the experience rather fulfilling. the people here are incredibly nice. I'm sure you'll have absolutely no problem meeting friends here.

welcome to adisc. I hope you have fun here

Welcome to Adisc! Sorry to hear that you had to go through some drama and leave your friends. We try to keep drama to a minium here. Adisc is a great place to make new friend who have the same interests as you. What are some of yours? Favorite Music? Hobbies? Etc? I like drawing, anime, and manga. There are more on my profile. Glad to have you here, and I wish you the best here.

-Kakasholin
    Last edited by Trevor; 03-Nov-2010 at 03:47. Reason: merging posts

Welcome to ADISC, we try to keep the drama to a minimum around here.
    Would you like to tell us a little about your self, most of us don't bite.

Welcome! How about you tell us a little bit about yourself? What are your interests (aside from the obvious - diapers)? Are you into musi? If so, what type? I like pretty much all types of music, but I'm not a huge fan of country or rap.
    Let us get to know you so we can warmly welcome you into the community. :-)

cookiemonsterbaby76

I am big fan of all types music except heavy stuff. I more into Christian and Oldies. Also like NASCAR and a beginner in paranormal research

Quote Originally Posted by cookiemonsterbaby76 View Post
    Also like NASCAR and a beginner in paranormal research
    Paranormal research? Cool! Are you doing this professionally or as a hobby? Either way, I think it's really neat.

cookiemonsterbaby76

Quote Originally Posted by GreeneQueen View Post
    Paranormal research? Cool! Are you doing this professionally or as a hobby? Either way, I think it's really neat.
    currenty i just watching the ghost hunters,ghost adventures and ghost lab to learn. as well done some small investigations in my own house. its currently a hobby but one day like to get into it professinally

Quote Originally Posted by cookiemonsterbaby76 View Post
    currenty i just watching the ghost hunters,ghost adventures and ghost lab to learn. as well done some small investigations in my own house. its currently a hobby but one day like to get into it professinally
    Well that's pretty cool! I think you might enjoy this website... I am fascinated with paranormal research as well and, although I do believe in ghosts, I found this quite fascinating and it explains a fair bit. The Creepy Scientific Explanation Behind Ghost Sightings | Cracked.com