Thread: hello from spokane.

Default hello from spokane.

i have been a lover of ab, for 35 years, i,ve been told {more than a few times}:. that it,s sick. but most people do not understand this life . i,m so glad to find this place of peace and love. thank you all. also ,i,m a daddy. no natural children.

Hello, welcome to ADISC

You are right that so many people do not understand the AB-lifestyle, but here at ADISC we work really hard to portray a good image of AB/DLs so that if people stumble across us they hopefully come away with a positive opinion of us

Anyway, aside from being an AB/Daddy what kind of stuff are you interested by? Do you have any hobbies or passions? Do you collect anything or play any sports? It would be great if you could tell us a bit more about yourself so we can get to know you, and you us of course. Your introductions thread is probably the best place to find people with similar interests to your own (oh, and the groups page of course:

Anyway, I look forward to hear more from you, and enjoy exploring the forums and website