View Poll Results: Which did you prefer?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mickey and Minnie Pull ups

4 22.22%
  • Purple Princess Pull ups

8 44.44%
  • New 'Improved' Pink Pull ups

3 16.67%
  • I Don't really mind the change (no pun intended)

3 16.67%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Changes in Pull-Ups

Question Changes in Pull-Ups

Any one else notice that when huggies change there Pull ups...they somehow get worse or is it just me?, I'll start from where i remember with them. I'm only putting down girls pull ups, as they are what i use mostly.

Mickey & Minnie pull ups- Amazing, fit well and had the absorbancy of a diaper, I wish they still made them.

Princess Pull ups- Adorably Purple, fit well but had a little less absorbancy, no big deal i still like them.

Recently over here, we've got the new and 'improved' pull ups...There pink...I have no problem with pink, but i just dont like the type of pink. They tear and break a lot easier now, and they don't hold very much at all...understandably, they ARE a training pant, not a diaper.

What are your thoughts on the newer pull ups? Do you prefer the old ones or newer ones? Do tell

crazykittensmile

I like the pink, but I wish that they weren't Disney Princesses. I was never really into princesses when I was little and I'm not now either. I find having adult women on my pull-ups, even if they are cartoons, a bit odd. I'd prefer something a bit cuter or babyish (although I understand the whole point of them is they're not babyish), maybe Disney animals like Lady & the Tramp, Bambi and the Aristocats. I don't remember the Minnie Mouse pull-ups, but they sound like they would have been cuter.

Quote Originally Posted by babyjess View Post
    I like the pink, but I wish that they weren't Disney Princesses. I was never really into princesses when I was little and I'm not now either. I find having adult women on my pull-ups, even if they are cartoons, a bit odd. I'd prefer something a bit cuter or babyish (although I understand the whole point of them is they're not babyish), maybe Disney animals like Lady & the Tramp, Bambi and the Aristocats. I don't remember the Minnie Mouse pull-ups, but they sound like they would have been cuter.
    Yea i agree, would be nice if they changed the design from princesses. The minnie pull up were very cute, I actually really do wish they still made them in UK, there are some people that sell packets of them on eBay, but only to US >.<

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zowie19 View Post
    Aristocats ^_^
    That'd be interesting to see. Out of any disney theme, i think Robin hood would be cute. Maid Marien on the girls, Robin for the boys ^^

Robin Hood Lolz.....now I have that wistle song in my head...ARGH!

Quote Originally Posted by Zowie19 View Post
    Robin Hood Lolz.....now I have that wistle song in my head...ARGH!
    Aww damn, now i've got it in my head too xD

Could be that they're altering and advancing their product to work better for babies and not... ya know... tall people... and stuff. Or maybe you're chaning, not the pull-ups... like... ya know... getting taller... and stuff. I don't know, I'm not a doctor. Not a real one. What I do know is that while cute diapers are fun for the whole family, or at least, some of the family, they are not made for all shapes and sizes, so sometimes they might not work as well as diapers that are made for all shapes. And sizes.

Quote Originally Posted by babyjess View Post
    As a note, most of the princesses aren't adult women. Snow White: 14, Ariel: 16, Aurora: 15ish, Jasmine: 18ish (yes, an adult), Belle: 18ish (adult)
    Most are still kids.

Quote Originally Posted by DracosWing View Post
    As a note, most of the princesses aren't adult women. Snow White: 14, Ariel: 16, Aurora: 15ish, Jasmine: 18ish (yes, an adult), Belle: 18ish (adult)
    Most are still kids.
    Wait? Snow White is fourteen? Since when? Did they actually say so in the movie? And if so, it makes the fact she lives with seven dudes and he murder at the hands of a crazed elderly witch all the more wrong. Also, Ariel got hitched at the end of the movie. Even if she wasn't 16, she demonstrated a serious lack of maturity throughout the film with her selfish and rebelious tendancies. No child of mine will ever watch that film - bad role model, dig? I have no idea who Aurora is, Jasmine didn't address appropriatly for a teen or a princess of a male-dominated nation and Belle got married too. This is so wrong. Someone should right a letter. Or maybe all these ages are made up. But your sig does say that you're a "Disney Fanboy". I guess I'll take your word for it. But then again, if I put "Marsupil Fanboy" in my sig and made up a bunch of junk in my posts about how Kangaroos are distant carniverous relatives of bald eagles, and they feast on the decaying flesh of arrogant tourists and also migratory pineapples (on migratory trees, of course), that don't exactly make it for true, ya know? Right. So in conclusion, Disney has a dark history and nobody, not even a giant anthropomorphic mouse, is going to be able to stop this from exploding all over the place once me and my crack team are through with them. "But Slang," you might say, "what about the children?" "Children?" "Yes, the children!" "What of them?" "Would you shatter their dreams just to unveil this sinister truth? Would have Disneyland destroyed and all those childhood films burned for the sake of this crusade?" A DILEMMA! Dare I sacrifice what is right for the laughter of a child? Should I doom the world toe Dreamworks' lesser animated features just for some pollitical correctness? At what cost ADISC, at what cost?

Quote Originally Posted by Slang View Post
    Wait? Snow White is fourteen? Since when? Did they actually say so in the movie? And if so, it makes the fact she lives with seven dudes and he murder at the hands of a crazed elderly witch all the more wrong. Also, Ariel got hitched at the end of the movie. Even if she wasn't 16, she demonstrated a serious lack of maturity throughout the film with her selfish and rebelious tendancies. No child of mine will ever watch that film - bad role model, dig? I have no idea who Aurora is, Jasmine didn't address appropriatly for a teen or a princess of a male-dominated nation and Belle got married too. This is so wrong. Someone should right a letter. Or maybe all these ages are made up. But your sig does say that you're a "Disney Fanboy". I guess I'll take your word for it. But then again, if I put "Marsupil Fanboy" in my sig and made up a bunch of junk in my posts about how Kangaroos are distant carniverous relatives of bald eagles, and they feast on the decaying flesh of arrogant tourists and also migratory pineapples (on migratory trees, of course), that don't exactly make it for true, ya know? Right. So in conclusion, Disney has a dark history and nobody, not even a giant anthropomorphic mouse, is going to be able to stop this from exploding all over the place once me and my crack team are through with them. "But Slang," you might say, "what about the children?" "Children?" "Yes, the children!" "What of them?" "Would you shatter their dreams just to unveil this sinister truth? Would have Disneyland destroyed and all those childhood films burned for the sake of this crusade?" A DILEMMA! Dare I sacrifice what is right for the laughter of a child? Should I doom the world toe Dreamworks' lesser animated features just for some pollitical correctness? At what cost ADISC, at what cost?
    Whereas I commend your skepticism (becuase anyone can write anything online), I wouldn't post anything that I didn't think (to the best of my knowledge) was accurate. In fact, I've read MANY Disney books, biographies, factbooks, -- all nonfiction-- because Disney is a company I love and has a history that is incredible. I have quite an extensive history with this subject and would not intentionally print or speak mistruths.
    Secondly, the rules for ADISC state to be honest. I like following the rules. It's just who I am.