Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: howdy

Default howdy

hey all,
    I've been a lurker for a bit, so I figure I should introduce myself.
    I'm a 21 year old male DL livin' on the east coast, originally from the midwest. Been a DL my whole life, pretty much. I'm a senior in college and i'm ready to be done.

anywho. that's about it. hey guys.

Welcome to adisc. Hope you have a good time. Makes sure to check out the wiki ,and blogs; both have links in the top left corner.

A lot of new yorkers coming lately.

Oh, believe me, I'm more destructive than any war!

Welcome to the forums, sir! Wise decision to join, i'm sure you'll have a great time here. Try out the flashchat or IRC chat if you ever feel like a bit of banter - the IRC is especially good if you wanna get to know some of the regular users on the site... if you don't already!

Howdy! ...howdy??? woah you are like the fourth New Yorker this week! Haha I think we are the best! Welcome to ADISC.

Have fun on the forums!

Seems like a lot of the new people are closer to NYC recently.. (me being one of them hehe). Others I have talked to in the past are from wayyyy upstate near the border =P

We may just have to all take over central park one day.. Who knows maybe even a parade... actually never mind.. i'm too lazy to walk in a parade.. I will just watch on TV!!

haha thanks guys!
    yeah, i've been seeing a massive wave of NYC newbies on sites, which I am quite alright with.
    I'm actually a Chicagoan by birth...but been a New Yorker for a few years now.
    GO CUBS.

It looks like we're getting a lot of new members these days....and as usual I'm late to welcome...but at least you can say you were welcomed by "The Resident B.I.T.C.H."

Come often, stay long! It's a friendly crowd here (for the most part).