Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I don't know if I've asked this before, but what's a babyfur?

Default I don't know if I've asked this before, but what's a babyfur?

Uh...yeah, the title of this question is pretty self-explanatory,lol.

Whats a furry?

Quote Originally Posted by LittleJohnny View Post
    Whats a furry?
    Is that a troll or are you being serious?

I'm serious! I really don't know!

I'm pretty sure he's serious. I really didn't know about furries until I got furher into infantilism. My first experience with furries in general was with diaperfurs and babyfurs.

Anyway, a furry is someone who represents themselves online as an anthropomorphic animal or someone that just like looking at art of anthropomorphic animals. Meaning animals with human qualities. For some, it's a fetish, but for others it's just the way they choose to represent themselves or they just like the art. Something like Starfox or Bugs Bunny could be considered a type of furry art.

I'm really not too good at explaining things like this but I hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleJohnny View Post
    I'm serious! I really don't know!

Oh okay xD Sorry about that. I wasn't sure because I was pretty sure the general majority of people knew, but no worries. Basically what Kenshi said above^

Yeah, I had never even heard of furries, let alone babyfurs or diaperfurs, until I got into really looking deeper into the *BDL scene. In fact, I really think I learned most of it after joining this site. Yet another one of the many things I have learned from being around this place.

Yeah, I know this question has already been answered, but this version is for those who TL,DRed. (too long, didn't read)

The most basic definition of a babyfur is infantilism mixed with someone who has a fasination for anthropomorphic creatures. (like Star Fox or Sonic the Hedgehog)

Babyfurs are the cool kids of the internet. Everybody desires to be a babyfur and often get jealous when they find out someone is one. Sissy babyfurs are especially revered. All other furries get excited when a babyfur picture is posted. Babyfur is the hottest club in town