Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: sad sad day for me today.

Default sad sad day for me today.

I woke up this morning and found my dog of 14years dead.

Some time last night he passed away. He was perfectly fine last night we played for a while and he freaked out every time some came to the door like normal.

I called into work today and buried him in his blanket in the back yard this morning. Been crying all day and just been sitting here all alone. I miss him so much.

I am so sorry for your loss. *big big hugs* it is always hard to lose a pet.

Littlebabymike, I'm really sorry to hear this terrible news. It will be hard to recover from. When my cat died of cancer, I cried and cried and looked at her pictures. I was distraught for months. I still think about her 4 years later. Know that we are here for you.

This brings me back... Sorry for your loss, I know it's hard, your not the only one who had to go through this

Butterfly Mage

You have my condolences. May you animal companion have peace.

I know how it is to lose a pet, and that's why since '95 I have not had a dog or cat. I don't handle loss that well. I extend my sympathy and I know exactly what you are going through with the loss of your dog. It's a tough thing to go through and I know all too well your pain.

I'm sorry to hear that Littlebabymike, 5 years ago my first pet died after only having her for a few months. I was heart broken and hope you will feel better after a while.

Sorry to hear that. What was his name, if you do not mind?

Sounds like a good pet. You, and your dog, are in my thoughts.

i know your sadness (i've gone through it before too) but i assure you that it will all get better

Thanks for all the support everyone.

His name was coco. He was a mountain feist/rat terrier.(chiuaua/jack russell terrier mix.) He was brown and tan thats why I named him coco.

I tried to find a picture of him but I lost my hard drive a few months ago and I didn't back them up on photobucket.