Thread: Greetings!

Default Greetings!

Hello there. I'm Dr_J, and I've been into this kind of thing for a while, but only recently have I felt a little more comfortable with it.

I write books, and I'm even in the process of writing a ABDL themed cool

Well that's all for now!

I also like to write stories, but there mainly comedy/adventure stories.

Welcome to this site.

Welcome to yet another New Yorker !!

You will have noticed that there are stories posted here, and always looking for more

My mother and 3 aunts have all written books, but it has not rubbed off on me

Welcome to adisc. Hope you have a good time. Makes sure to check out the wiki ,and blogs; both have links in the top left corner.
    We have *B/DL ect stories here you should post what you have so far of yours.

Hello fellow New Yorker. You should upload your story to the story forums (if its not too long) that would be cool. Welcome to ADISC.

Have fun on the forums!

Hey Dr_J and welcome! NY? Thats pretty awesome, I've always wanted to go there! Sorry for the late reply, as well! Hope to see you posting around.

Thank you all for your warm welcomes! Makes me feel special ^_^ The first chapter of my "I, Infantilist" story is now up! So please read it and let me know what you think Thanks!

It looks like we're getting a lot of new members these days....and as usual I'm late to welcome...but at least you can say you were welcomed by "The Resident B.I.T.C.H."

Come often, stay long! It's a friendly crowd here (for the most part).

Do I dare ask why they call you the Resident B.I.T.C.H.? hehe I think I dare not ^_^

But thanks for your welcome. I appreciate the hospitality. Now, it's time to tap into my writing abilities and see if I can appeal to the far, it looks good!!!