Thread: It's what my bike is called! I swear!

Default It's what my bike is called! I swear!

1) Hello! Who are you?

I'm a slightly introverted, 20 something guy from the east coast of Straya. My work is kind of slow at the moment so I'm looking for something new on that front. Maybe I'll go back to uni... I don't know yet! Alright, next question.

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

I guess I'm an ABDL. The more you know!

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests?

Well first off I love to ride. I have a baby Ninja (hence the name) and it's the best. Well, not as good as a real Ninja but hey. What else? I don't read a great deal of non-fiction, but I do enjoy Bill Bryson's stuff. That guy is hilarious and informative. You can't beat that. I guess my favourite book of all time is "For Whom the Bell Tolls" by Hemingway.

Movies. I'm always hassling my friends to come to the movies on cheap-ass Tuesday. "Come on! I'm sure G.I. Joe will be awesome!" (it wasn't). Inception was film of the year for me (... so far). Toy Story 3 was great (that one scene, OMG) too. I also liked The Town, Shutter Island, and Ghost Writer.

Games! Yeah as a child of the 80s I loves me some console game action. Red Dead Redemption? Instant classic. "HEEEELP! IT'S HERBERT MOOOON!". I think that GTA IV is pretty much the greatest invention in human history, far outstripping useless junk like "fire" or "movable type". I don't think I could spend like 100 hours (not in a row) playing with fire or the Gutenberg press I'll tell you that much.

What other stuff do I like? Let's see. Going out, meeting new people and getting pleasantly buzzed. Going to the beach to frolic in the sea and hurl a frisbee. Live music! Going to Big Day Out next year, it's gonna be awesome. Driving alone at night on a country road.

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

I joined this site because the posts contained sentences with appropriate capitalisation and punctuation and everyone seemed happy and normal. So that's a plus. I don't know. I guess I kind of hope that by spending time here I'll subconsciously pick up that being who I am is OK or whatever. You know, feeling less alone and stuff.

Well, it might not seem like it but this took ages to write. So I'm going to preview the post and then submit it!

Hi BabyNinja!

Welcome to ADISC Congratulations on a great introduction, it's always good to see that new members have used the 'cheat sheet' - it suggests that they've taken the time to look around a bit and gotten an idea of what we're all about here. So instant bonus points to you!

Anyway, I have no idea what a 'Baby Ninja' is (well, I do, but only because you told me it's a bike) so I'm going to skip over talking about that even though it's one of your main interests!

I haven't seen Toy Story 3 yet, I'm hopefully going to see it later this month though and you have now intrigued me as to what 'that one scene' is. I bet now I will be watching the movie thinking 'is that the scene he meant?' through the whole thing! Hehe.

I really like pretty much all the stuff you said you liked in your last paragraph (of the what do you like section). I love love love going to the beach and having a paddle, although it is far too cold for that at the moment, and playing games like cricket/frisbee/catch and rockpooling and making sand castles, and pretty much everything about the beach really. Apart from the wind, in Wales it is almost always windy at the beach. I imagine you don't have that problem so much in Australia though? Although Britain has quite a large coastline I don't think it was really designed that we should ever get enough nice weather to enjoy them for more than a few weeks out of each year. But anyway, I digress...

As I said, Welcome to the forums, and I look forward to seeing you around

Hello, welcome to the site
    Firstly, i love the bike and i really want a bike but the price of them is a put off at the moment.
    Gtaiv is awesome

Hey babyninja, great introduction! Good to see another aussie bloke join the site. I love bikes too! The 250 ninja is a whole lot of bike in a small package. What is your ultimate ride (unrestricted)?

Also I'm a bit of a gamer too, particularly racing games. I am hanging for Gran Turismo 5 (released tomorrow!!).

Enjoy the site!

Quote Originally Posted by babyjess View Post

Apart from the wind, in Wales it is almost always windy at the beach. I imagine you don't have that problem so much in Australia though?
    Hey thanks for the welcome everyone!

Actually we have been having some terrible weather lately. It rained for like 24 hours straight the other day. It's a month from summer!

Quote Originally Posted by boltpup View Post
    Gtaiv is awesome

Quote Originally Posted by SuperTed View Post
    What is your ultimate ride (unrestricted)?

Also I'm a bit of a gamer too, particularly racing games. I am hanging for Gran Turismo 5 (released tomorrow!!).

My dream bike would be a shiny, shiny Suzuki Hayabusa. And I'd customise it to look like Kaneda's bike from Akira. I know like 400 people already had that idea but I don't care! Any 600 or litre bike would be awesome though. Ducatis are nice.

I prefer racing games like NFS over simulators... I know, that's like preferring Analyse This to The Godfather or something. But I can't handle all the technical stuff. It's so realistic and boring. I kind of feel you don't really get the effect of reckless driving unless there's oncoming traffic and motion blur. And cops.