Thread: Introduction to the ADISC community.

Default Introduction to the ADISC community.

1) Hello! Who are you?

My name is Andrew... or you may call me Andy...

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

I started out as an Bed wetter who turned into a DL who turned into an AB and now plays Daddy from time to time. I am looking for a good online community to be a part of. I love to read the Forums and see what other people consider important in our lifestyle.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

I like adventure and enjoy travel. I used to travel a lot more than I do now, but I am still getting away on trips for both AB and Non AB reasons.

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

Well to be honest, the answer to the following questions is, YES!

"Are you looking for support, because that is our main function and goal? Are you looking to find other like-minded people who share the same diaper fascination as you, but are willing to talk about other things as well? Did you come here for the stories or just to lurk around and get support through reading only?"

Welcome to ADISC Andy. I hope that you can find many friends here who share your interests and can help you through your tough times.

Sooo how was your Halloween?

Hey there andrewanderson. Welcome to ADISC .

Yay, my tutorial is in use! Hope it was helpful for you.

You're a traveler? Well, I would love to be a traveler, but fear I haven't the money nowadays, lol. Where do you typically like to go? What do you like most about going places?

For me, I like going to familiar places, probably because that's where most of my family trips have been, but I will always remember my trips that take me farther from home. I used to love the long car rides (never went anywhere where we had to fly, nor did we choose to fly when we could have), but I simply appreciate being in new places in areas I've only heard about but have never actually seen. I think that's a big part of the thrill in traveling - seeing the world that is around us.

Well, I hope you are able to find all that you came here for, as I know I certainly have, and then some, lol.
    Thanks for using the tutorial.

Thanks all for the great greetings!
    Someone asked where I travel to. Well, I have traveled extensively in the southwestern parts of the US, Mexico, the US west coast, the Canadian southwest and back east here and there. I love to see new places and see how people live there. Everywhere is a little different from home and it is good to see how we all have different cultures...