Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Footed PJs

Wink Footed PJs

I saw a similar post but it was in Teen Baby...

just want all to know that both Meijer for those who live up north and Target have footed pjs in right now.

I ordered a pair of footed pjs off the internet and they are so-so.

But I got a pair with the "sock puppet monkey" as the feet from Target, they also have penguins... and they had my size XXL anyhow they have Small to XXL in adults. Just thought some of you might want to know!

I also got the sock puppet monkey slippers in XL size of course they were in the women's department for both!

Sears also has footed pajamas but seem to be pushing for two piece ones. They had only one one-piece set and a few two piece footed pajamas. As with Target and Meijer, they're in the womens pajama section.

I bought a pair of footed jammies from Target a couple of years ago. last year, they fell apart unfortunately luckily, the pair I received last year for Christmas is still going very strong. they have a bunny on the left side of my chest with bunny feet attached ^.^ and needless to say, they're pink! think a Christmas Carol without the hood. they're also one of my favorite things that I own (along with my Kuromi jacket, my two pairs of hello kitty training pants, my My Melody slippers and my red dessert lolita dress)
    I also have a pair of Hello Kitty footed pajamas but I want to lose a little bit of weight before I start wearing those.

K-mart also has footed sleepers and footed 2-piece PJ's.

It has become cold here in the Midwest. In fact, I have heard predictions of snow flurries for the end of this week.

To be able to afford my bills I have put my heat way down.

So you can find me in either my Tinkerbell footed pjs that I purchased from ebay, my sock monkey with sock monkey feet footed pjs that I purchased from target, or my polar bear with snowflakes sack (has a zipper up the front and the bottom is sewed together so my feet cant stick out) made by my grandmother. They are all fleece and so comfy and warm. The Tink ones though are kind of short footed and I have big feet!

And then wrapped up in my Auburn double fleece that a friend made me. With a paci in my mouth. My favorite paci is my Minnie Mouse from pacifersrus but I dropped it so I have a clear guard from the same company.

I love just relaxing!

I'd like to get footed P.Js or at least a one-piece sleeper but, as a male, I'm not sure how I'd explain it to anyone in my dorm who wondered why I got them... :P

Funny thing is, I used to have a one-piece sleeper back when I was in middle school, but I decided to get rid of it because it was "too childish." a bit ironic, it turns out. :P

Hi all,

I found a company in France the make the coolest baby and adult all in one sleep suits.

Calino

Quote Originally Posted by HogansHeroes View Post
    I'd like to get footed P.Js or at least a one-piece sleeper but, as a male, I'm not sure how I'd explain it to anyone in my dorm who wondered why I got them... :P

Funny thing is, I used to have a one-piece sleeper back when I was in middle school, but I decided to get rid of it because it was "too childish." a bit ironic, it turns out. :P
    If you can fit into a boys size 16/18 then you should check out the following places in the boys section:

> Target - They have black & gray camo footie pjs
    > Sears - They have black & white skull footie pjs with neon green trim

If you need adult sizes, check out Footed Pajamas - Onesie One Piece Pajamas for Adults,Kids,Baby - Jumpin Jammerz

Overall, though, the biggest thing is to wear them with confidence. Your friends might surprise you and ask where you got'em!

Just be like "Psh, I do what I want" XD My Daddy (who is non-AB/DL) even has some! A 6 foot tall guy w/ a full beard in footie pjs is the most adorable thing! lol

i know how you feel hogansheroes!

I have a one piece sleeper at my dorm at my college, but i dont get the opportunity to wear it all that often....

the funny thing is that i have talked with other guys on the floor (not abdl/tbdl), and the subject of sleepers came up, and some actually expressed an interest in getting a pair.... i was too nervous to prod further in asking questions though!