Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Happy Halloween! What ARE you today?!

Default Happy Halloween! What ARE you today?!

Just like to wish everyone a safe and happy Halloween! How many are getting dressed up this year? Any cool plans?
    I am staying home and passing out goodies, but I decided to dress up, too! Nothing too fancy... just a classic witch. ;-)

I haven't been trick or treating for years instead I'm at home watching movies and being jealous of the kids that come to my door asking for candy.

Well today I'm tired and dreading class tomorrow :P. for holloween, I'm at home watching American Football, then probably a movie (got to go pick them up but rented How to Train your Dragon and Iron Man 2) and down a ton of sodium (TV dinners).

No costume, I'm headed out with friends, as watching a movie tonight will be near impossible with the amount of kids that come to our door. We'll just hang out, we're a little old for trick or treating...

Well i was at a party but that failed so a bunch of us are just chilling out listening to music. im dressed slightly as a wolf with a wolf hat and paws

Wow, quite the variety of plans! I wish we got a lot of kids here... only had 6 so far, but it lets me give out better treats (small toys).
    I think it would be great if teenagers started trick-or-treating again; it gives them a fun, relativly safe activity that doesn't encourage them to drink, get high, or otherwise get into trouble that might happen with boredom.

Quote Originally Posted by GreeneQueen View Post
    Wow, quite the variety of plans! I wish we got a lot of kids here... only had 6 so far, but it lets me give out better treats (small toys).
    I think it would be great if teenagers started trick-or-treating again; it gives them a fun, relativly safe activity that doesn't encourage them to drink, get high, or otherwise get into trouble that might happen with boredom.
    We have had no kids knock at our door, and the teenagers here would just vandalise stuff

well when I got home late yesterday and found out that my town decided to celebrate Halloween yesterday, that kinda ruined my plans to dress up for today, so I was unfortunately nothing

Quote Originally Posted by GreeneQueen View Post
    I am sure that's true for some teenagers. But the whole problem is they can trick or treat the the rest of the night they can drink, get high and vandalize. Of course not all of them would do that either.

Last year I had "happy Halloween" spray painted across my new fence. Thankfully the wood was untreated (still is) so a belt sander took it right off.

Tonight I was dressed as a pumpkin. I cannot post pictures because they're all with my little seester, friend, and her kiddies around.

I went to a fetish party friday, and wore this:

After I played, I ended up in footies. You can't see in the picture, but it was a little dress, and I had disney princess bloomers on, with mismatched socks and shoes.