Thread: Hi from germany

Default Hi from germany

hi guys,

i'm ben, 23 (but i don't feel so old ) from bavaria/germany.
    beside diapers i like kids pyjamas, underwear and goodnites very much. fortunately i fit into childs clothing size 18.

right now i'm writing at my final paper for university.and so i can wear diapers very often while writing.

Greetings from bavaria.

Hi Ben,

Welcome to the website

I'm 23 and I definitely don't feel so old either! It's quite a good age to be though, kind of old enough to be respected a little and still young enough to let go and have fun without getting strange looks!

I see you're from Germany - I order so many dummies (schnuller!) from German websites, you seem to have so many types and bigger sizes than the UK. I hope to go there someday to help add to my collection. Do you speak German? All I know how to say is 'ich sammelst foosnegger' and how to sing Old McDonald Had A Farm, but there is a German speaking group you might be interested in here:

I love kids pyjamas too, especially footed pyjamas. I have 9 pairs now so it's turning into a bit of a collection!

Anyway, outside of your AB/diaper interests what kind of stuff do you like in your real life? Do you have any interesting passions or hobbies? You say you are at university, what do you study?

Anyway, welcome to the forums and I look forward to seeing you around
    Last edited by crazykittensmile; 31-Oct-2010 at 18:39.