Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: How can I convince my parents?

Default How can I convince my parents?

Hey all. I need some advice.

So, my parents are aware that I like diapers. To make a long story short, they do not approve. Whenever they find out I have diapers or anything baby-like, they confinscate it. My mom takes almost every chance she has to tell me not to go to the store to get diapers. Also, any webpage with the word "diaper" is blocked automatically on our computer (on a friend's right now).

Without being able to practice this side of me, I am finding myself sad all the time, I feel an almost emptiness in my life, and I just can't live with this anymore... So, I need some advice of how to approach them. That is why I have requested you to join me.

Thank you very much in advance

I would try to explain to them that their is NOTHING wrong with wearing diapers or acting like a baby. If they say it is wrong, then ask them exactly what is wrong about it. It's not dangerous to your health or anything, actually, NOT wearing them is dangerous cause you said it makes you feel empty. Just explain your emotions as best you can to them. Wish you luck mate

Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin View Post
    I would try to explain to them that their is NOTHING wrong with wearing diapers or acting like a baby. If they say it is wrong, then ask them exactly what is wrong about it. It's not dangerous to your health or anything, actually, NOT wearing them is dangerous cause you said it makes you feel empty. Just explain your emotions as best you can to them. Wish you luck mate
    Yeah, this is all I can think of really. Your parents don't sound very open-minded, especially considering they're blocking your internet like that. I don't know your parents, but if you think there's a chance that talking to them and explaining everything may get them to accept it, or at least deal with it, then go for it. And I agree with Benjamin, don't just let them give you a "because" answer, make sure if you do talk to them you're getting real, solid answers from them.

Quote Originally Posted by Astrachan View Post
    Your parents don't sound very open-minded, especially considering they're blocking your internet like that.
    They claim to be open-minded. That's what really pisses me off...

Edit: BTW, Astrachan, it seems you are new here. Welcome to the forums!

Quote Originally Posted by AppleBaby94 View Post
    They claim to be open-minded. That's what really pisses me off...

Edit: BTW, Astrachan, it seems you are new here. Welcome to the forums!
    Thanks

If they claim they're open minded, then hold them to that. It sounds like you just need to initiate a conversation with your mom or dad and figure out their reasoning, and convince them it's fine.

Hey all. I need some advice.

So, my parents are aware that I like diapers. To make a long story short, they do not approve. Whenever they find out I have diapers or anything baby-like, they confinscate it. My mom takes almost every chance she has to tell me not to go to the store to get diapers. Also, any webpage with the word "diaper" is blocked automatically on our computer (on a friend's right now).

Without being able to practice this side of me, I am finding myself sad all the time, I feel an almost emptiness in my life, and I just can't live with this anymore... So, I need some advice of how to approach them. That is why I have requested you to join me.

Thank you very much in advance
    Sorry to here this. Can you dont talk to some one else that can help you explane ?

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    Sorry to here this. Can you dont talk to some one else that can help you explane ?
    Not really. I have one friend that knows, but I don't think he could be much help.

Not really. I have one friend that knows, but I don't think he could be much help.
    can you dont talk to some adult person?

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    can you dont talk to some adult person?
    I used to have a therapist but she moved.

I used to have a therapist but she moved.
    Thats bad.