Thread: scotty

Default scotty

Hi, im scotty. im small, so that is my name on this forum. im kinda shy around new people so i havent posted yet. i like diapers specialy because they make me feel warm and comfortable. i dont know what else to say.

Hey, welcome to the site. Tell us a little about your non-diaper related interests.

um, i like to play comp games when i get a chance. right now going to comm college and working at fast food is what i do. none of my family knows i like diapers and i still live at home so have to kind of hide it. im kinda shy so dont make friends to much. i never know what to say. i like to read, play soccer w/ some other guys when i get a chance. that;s about it.

Awesome, if you have any problems or questions just leave me a visitor message. What type of books do you like to read?

i read fiction, mainly crime and some scifi. i really like james paterson lately. right now i am just reading english lit stuff tho b/c i have a load of work for english lit class.