Thread: Yo

Default Yo

So I figured I'd introduce myself before I get started here. I'm a 20 year old college student majoring in neuroscience. I'm also an AB/sissy. As for other interests I'm into gaming, computers, science in general...I guess things can be summed up as "I'm a nerd".

And in case you're wondering about the username its short for "ectomorph". I figure its an apt name seeing as how I'm 140lbs and 5'11" yet devour triple cheeseburgers, steaks, pizza, an ungodly amount of soda, and every other staple of the American diet on a weekly basis without gaining any weight.

Quote Originally Posted by Ecto View Post
    I figure its an apt name seeing as how I'm 140lbs and 5'11"......
    And here I thought I was super slim at 145 and 5'-8"! Welcome to ADISC and thanks for the intro telling a bit about yourself. Hope you enjoy being here and be sure to post around.

Sup? Welcome to ADISC! Well ha I'm 6'3 and weigh 145. But I don't eat lunch, I just study for all my classes and tell everyone I'm too poor.

Have fun on the forums!

Welcome to the forums! You're the same size as me (give or take a few pounds, I've gotten a little chubby lately...)

What is it with you beanpole people? LOL

Kidding... kidding.

Welcome to the site!

Welcome to adisc. Hope you have a good time. Makes sure to check out the wiki ,and blogs; both have links in the top left corner.

Hey, Ecto and welcome! Neuroscience? Wow, thats awesome!

P.S. Sorry for the late reply... I always seem to neglect this part of the forum, it's terrible!

It looks like we're getting a lot of new members these days....and as usual I'm late to welcome...but at least you can say you were welcomed by "The Resident B.I.T.C.H."

Come often, stay long! It's a friendly crowd here (for the most part).