Thread: Hope everyone has a safe Halloween party tonight if they're going to one...

Default Hope everyone has a safe Halloween party tonight if they're going to one...

I'm just on checking before I go to work all night long. Probably won't be home til after 3am like last year. Tonight's the BIG Halloween bash in my city and it's a big attraction. Every cop in town will be on duty, and downtown will be PACKED.

I drew Halloween at work because of my experience with it, plus I get a RARE Sunday off work. The boss trusts me with it. He trusts me to do my job and do it well.

I wanted to wish everyone a happy and safe Halloween. Don't drink too much, don't do anything stupid and have fun. I can't wait to see what costumes are out there this year. When I get home from work, I'll be sure to post what I saw. lol. Last year, I saw a sweet Bender costume from Futurama. I also saw the Anchor team from Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy.

I got a shaving cream penis sprayed in my driveway... It's a good year.

I be working that morning and then hand out candy that night I hope we have nice weather for the kids this years.

Well, just got home a bit ago and let's just say- WILD night. Cops are in maximum overdrive here. It was wild downtown and I worked my butt hard for the boss. Halloween is a busy night for us. Didn't leave work til 315am and I went on home. UGH. I am beat, sore and tired. So I am going to take it easy the rest of the night.