Thread: Introduction

Default Introduction

Hi all,

I am a dl, not into the whole ab thing. My fav diaper is the Abena X-plus.

Welcome to ADISC c_pojo. Please excuse a dumb aussi, but where in the USA is SD? South D*? Anyway how long have you been a diaper lover? More importantly what other interests do you have in life? I enjoy science and astronomy. Enjoy your time here.

Hi there, and welcome to ADISC. I see you've been lurking around here for a little while, so I'll imagine you've gotten to see a little how things work here. We are more than just a diaper site, though that is what brings us here. So what interests do you have outside of diapers? You a fan of anything in particular? Just helps people get to know each other on here.

Also, your username is quote close to pojo, who is now the second-highest on our all-time post list, so don't be too surprised if it ever leads to some confusion, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by johnyABinAUS View Post
    Please excuse a dumb aussi, but where in the USA is SD? South D*?
    Ah, almost there man, almost. South Dakota (north of Nebraska, in about the center/north of the nation). Yes, it says 'south,' but it's definitely in the northern part of the nation, just south of North Dakota. It's home to Mount Rushmore, which you may have seen before (a mountain with 4 US president's heads carved into the cliff side).