Thread: Hi - 22/m from Cincy here

Default Hi - 22/m from Cincy here

Hi everybody, late posting an intro, but better late than never. I'm 22, almost 23 from the Cincinnati area. Been in to wearing since I was 16 or so, just really been getting in to it lately. As far as diaper interests, i like wearing (of course), also in to other baby stuff like strollers, highchairs, and carseats. (Got a cool jogging stroller that I can still fit in and buckle in!). Also a little interested in bondage, stuff like getting restrained after being put in a diaper. Lol.

Scene wise, I'm not in to the "goo goo gaa gaa" baby talk stuff, I guess my ideal scene would being a younger teen who still has to wear diapers and somewhat gets treated like a little kid. Little bro would be a perfect role for me.

Outside of diapers, I'm pretty much in to anything. Lol.

Welcome to adisc Into anything, hm? Do you like pokemon? lol

Hi there kycd86. Welcome to ADISC .

Since we like to get to know each other here, would you like to share a little more in specific about that that 'pretty much anything' is that you are into outside of diapers? Any particular hobbies or interests that you would like to share with us? No pressure, just good to get to know people.

I hope you enjoy your stay here in this community .

Haha, good point... NO, I don't like Pokemon... Used to when I was like 12 though, I've still got a ton of the cards. Well, as far as interests, I like computers and video games, hanging out with friends, going new places and seeing new stuff, and basically anything high tech.

Another Ohio person, I know they are all around here somewhere....
    What kind of music are you into?
    Any particular area of computing you like?
    Are you freezing to death with Ohio's new found fall/winter?

I thought I'd take Powderhair's example and give ya a big welcome from another Ohioan.

Welcome to ADISC.