Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am going to visit Disneyland

Default I am going to visit Disneyland

Hi All,

I am going to visit Disneyland Anaheim November 2010 (Yes I want to do Disney in diapers) can anyone tel me where to buy adult diapers near Disneyland?
    And whats the best Disneyland attraction?

Greetings Alexander (The Netherlands)

Nice. But can you dont take diaper whit you from you home? I have bean in Disneyland to but in Paris. Was nice and wonderful trip.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    Nice. But can you dont take diaper whit you from you home? I have bean in Disneyland to but in Paris. Was nice and wonderful trip.
    A box of diapers is to bulky to bring on the plane, i only bring 1 smal carry on bag.

It's very easy to find diapers anywhere in California. Just look for a CVS, Walgreen's, Walmart, or any store like that. You can find one on almost every corner (at least is seams that way). You should have no problem whatsoever finding diapers near Disneyland.

At Disneyland I like Space Mountain. It's a cool roller coaster that's in the dark so you don't really know what's coming. There are many new rides, but it's been so long since I was there last I couldn't tell you what they all are. They have two parks there that are themed a bit differently. One is the Disneyland park that is themed more at families and younger children, and then there is California Adventure. California Adventure is themed more toward adults and teens. It's full of roller coasters and more of the extreme rides. I'm going back with some friends maybe sometime in November as well. I just need to scrape up the money which shouldn't be a problem. I plan to go diapered as well.

Oh man, Disneyland ROCKS. At least it did for me 20 years ago when I was on the other side of the US of A during a vacation with an aunt who took me to Los Angeles and Disney was one of the places we visited.

I loved Splash Mountain, and Space Mountain. Those were AWESOME... Check those out. As for diapers, I was not into my AB thing at the time as I was young and in the 8th grade.

WildThing121675

I will be only there today for Halloween, taking my grandson. He will be dressed as Woody from Toy Story and I will be well padded in my cloth diapers. Should be a great day love both parks.

There's a Target about a mile or two on Harbor Blvd, south of Disneyland. You can take a taxi there if you don't feel like walking. Taxis can be found in Downtown Disney. If you have anymore questions, PM me. I know that area VERY WELL!

---------- Post added 03-11-2010 at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was 02-11-2010 at 11:59 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by SoggyDoggy View Post
    California Adventure is themed more toward adults and teens. It's full of roller coasters and more of the extreme rides. I'm going back with some friends maybe sometime in November as well.
    DCA is not themed for adults and teens, it's themed after California. Each area represents the different geographic areas that California has within its borders. Paradise Pier is representative of Santa Monica, Venice, Malibu, etc. Condor Flats is the Mojave desert. The Hollywood Picture Backlot is Hollywood (duh).

The reason most people think it's for adults is that it's not as cartoonish as Disneyland. The park is meant to serve as a geographical representation of an actual place instead of an IRL version of fantastically envisioned realms.

DCA is currently under a MAJOR rehab where the entire park is being re-themed to represent the California of the 1920's when Walt Disney first arrived here.

All I can think with this thread-- California, here we come, right back where we started from... California.... California. CALIFORNIA! Right back where we started from... California! I have for years wanted to go back.

WildThing121675

What a trip! Disney cartoon characters realllly turn my motor over! :P

angelabauer

Quote Originally Posted by pampervuller View Post
    Hi All,

I am going to visit Disneyland Anaheim November 2010 (Yes I want to do Disney in diapers) can anyone tel me where to buy adult diapers near Disneyland?
    And whats the best Disneyland attraction?

Greetings Alexander (The Netherlands)
    Alexander, you did not tell us anything about your size.

As DrascoWing told you above there is a Target store close to Disneyland, but there also are supermarkets even closer. Nearly every store has adult pull-on in Small/Medium and larger. A few stores have adult cloth-like tape-on diapers but only starting with Size Medium, If you are too small for Medium, then the best you can do is the pull-on undies.

I love Space Mountain, but I read it is being re-constructed. If you ask when you go to the admission gate they will tell you. I also love Pirates of the Caribbean, the Jungle River Cruise and most of the other attractions in The Magic Kingdom.

I have been going to Disneyland in diapers since I was an infant and never as an older child, teen or adult have I been teased about diapers. Many of my friends are AB/DL guys who also say they change diapers there without any worries.