Thread: Hey there!

Default Hey there!

Hi! So this is the first site of its kind that I've found, and since I've been starting to recognize and accept this part of myself more recently I figured I'd join.

Umm... I've always had an interest in diapers; I remember finding Pull-Ups when I was younger and wearing and wetting until my parents found out and stopped it. But the interest has never really gone away, so here I am.

Aside from diapers, I love acting and music. I'm an avid reader and occasional writer, and I'm trying to be more active... we'll see how that turns out.

So yeah. That's me in a nutshell.
    (my thinking is somewhat scattered at the moment so that's why this post is all over the place. My bad.)

Hello, and welcome to Adisc! There are a lot of friendly folks on here, so feel free to mingle XD.

Much Snugs,

Welcome to adisc, austen! What kind of stories do you write? I love to read sci-fi and fantasy

Well, I'm generally more of a songwriter/poet... when I write fiction, I usually write more realistic short stories. It really just depends on the mood I'm in, I guess.