Thread: Izumi in the south US.

Default Izumi in the south US.

Hello all,

I'm sorta kind new around here and signed up..Honestly I'm not sure why. The community looks nice to be in and I guess that pulled me into it. On my AB side I'm a sissy, babyfur, ab, dl person for those who would like to know. While on my other side I enjoy playing video games on many systems, dabble in computer programming a little bit, and am looking into model trains Z-scale. I may not be an uber active person most the time but I'll drop a line in things that tug me. I hope this is a nice little intro and hpe to enjoy the place.

Hi! I just joined too like...not that long ago. So from one newbie to another I welcome you to ADISC. :3

Thanks, though sense I'm stuck as a lurker I Can't see any of the posts right now which is a bummer.

Oh wow that was a very quick change! Thanks Moo.

Welcome to adisc, Izumikit! I'm a babyfur, too :3 I've never been to the southern US but I hear it's very welcoming.

It's all dependent on where you go. ^^: I shoulda said Southwest now that I think of it not the south hehe.. But both areas are fairly nice.

The South IS very welcoming...especially for a northerner like me!

PS: Welcome Izumikit!

The name Izumi raised an eyebrow for me, thought you may be anothe Konata fan. As the chatacter present in my Avatar is Izumi Konata. But I think you have more interest in model trains than anime :P

Although you did kill about 5 minutes of my time while I googled about rail gauges :P

Anyway, z-scale seems a little small, my Dad has allot of 32mm Gauge track If I can remember correctly.

Actually I am into Animie! I'm not that hard core but I do dig about time to time for something to watch. I've been enjoying the Funimation version of One piece as of late..Great dub unlike the 4Kids one, bleck!

Hey, Persistent here, i came after you did, welcome from a person new i guess. Anyways i see your interested in video games etc. That was cool. Talk to me when you get on please.