Thread: Today at School...

Countryboy95

Default Today at School...

Ok well today for drug free week we dressed up in halloween costumes. I was one of few boys who dressed up but thats besides the point. i was gettinig my stuff from PE late cause i just got back from driving with the driver ed guy. And there was to girls dressed up as twin girls with awesome sleepers with babyish design and both wore sucking on a pacifer!!

akapol55

so where are the cellphone photos, Austin?
    And I agree -- see whether you can observe any other babyish behavior. could you tell if they were padded too?

Quote Originally Posted by akapol55 View Post
    so where are the cellphone photos, Austin?
    And I agree -- see whether you can observe any other babyish behavior. could you tell if they were padded too?
    I doubt they'd have been padded. I personally think it's unlikely that they are TB/DL, as most TB/DLs would not use babyish items so openly.

Also, please don't encourage people to post pictures that would violate the site rules:

Quote Originally Posted by The Rules
    Do not upload pictures of anyone 15 or younger, at all, even if you have their permission.
    Do not upload pictures of 16 or older, unless you have the permission of everyone in the picture.

akapol55

sorry 'bout that, HH -- thank you for the advice. (still kind of a newbie -- :| )

Well at my hs today the seniors dressed up in halloween costumes and I saw two girls dressed up as babies the whole thing pacifiers diapers blanket teddy ect. I was thinking of this site when I saw them

At my school, for some reason that I never picked up on a bunch of girls dressed up like babies. Only a few wore diapers, and one was my girlfriend! That was the day I told her, and she was totally cool with it! Am I lucky or what!

Halloween was similar in my area as well. There were a couple of girls dressed up as babies wearing what appeared to be diapers, I didn't say anything, but it was kinda weird. I wondered if they were TB's or DL's