View Poll Results: What do you like most about diapers?

0. You may not vote on this poll
  • anybody who wears diapers

0 0%
  • anybody who loves diapers

0 0%

Thread: Hi, I'm dldavey83. How is everybody?

Smile Hi, I'm dldavey83. How is everybody?

Hi, everyone!

My name is Dave and I'm a 27 year old abdl who wants a lot of friends on here. I've never met anyone else who loves diapers, so I feel right at home here. My last girlfriend tried to get her head around me wearing diapers and she tried wearing diapers to, but after she did a few times, she broke up with me because she was too weirded out by it. I'm not incontinent, but I wear diapers 24/7 because I need help to use the bathroom and I usually can't get help all the time so I have learned to love my diapers. I wear bambinos mostly.
    I'm a writer, writing a book about discrimination toward the physically disabled and I am going to be on TV promoting it, I'm really excited!!! I'm also a huge movie fan, music & sports fan(I have basketball season tickets) and I love diapers so much because they comfort me and make me feel safe. They feel so good, cozy and comfy. I'm in a wheelchair and wear diapers so I know what it's like not fitting in. I can't find someone who can accept me for who I am because I am not ashamed of who I am and I tell everybody. People can think what they want and I'm stronger than any guy. When I let girls know however that I'm in a wheelchair they run away. I'm hoping to meet people who share my passion and affinity for diapers. I'm just so nervous to tell people that I love diapers because nobody would understand.
    I'm just misunderstood like I'm sure everyone on this site are and I thought that people on ab/dl sites would be nicer and more understanding of my situation. I want people who would accept me for who I am. I want to fall in love with a cute diaper girl and want someone to cuddle and watch movies with. If you're out there message me I hope that if I request for you to be my friend you will accept because I'm a really nice baby boy.