Thread: DL in Midwest - New to ADISC

Default DL in Midwest - New to ADISC

Hi everyone. I am a long time dl and actually a bit surprised that it has taken me this long to stumble upon this site. It seems like there are some mature, open, and honest discussions on here that I will be happy to participate it.

I would love to make some new friends and am happy to chat about vanilla stuff just as much as diaper talk. Looking forward to meeting some of you.

I should also say, I am 30 years old, a male, and I am a DL with some occasional AB interests.
    Last edited by Peachy; 29-Oct-2010 at 15:40. Reason: merging double post

Quote Originally Posted by DLinDET View Post
    Hi everyone. I am a long time dl and actually a bit surprised that it has taken me this long to stumble upon this site. It seems like there are some mature, open, and honest discussions on here that I will be happy to participate it.

I would love to make some new friends and am happy to chat about vanilla stuff just as much as diaper talk. Looking forward to meeting some of you.
    Welcome! Yea, we do talk about a lot including and excluding diapers. Diapers are certainly a topic. But the idea is that we're not *about* the diapers, we're about the person wearing them.

What do you do for fun aside from diapers?

I wish I could say I do a lot of stuff. I am a recent grad school graduate and am *funemployed.* Other than looking for a job, I like to read and ride my bike and spend time outside (hiking and stuff).

Welcome to the site! It's neat that you like to read, as well as be active! It makes me think of parents, wishing that they could get their sons and daughters to live that kind of life, an active life full of books.

What kinda things do you like to read and what kinda job are you looking for?