Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Well I have been lurking here for awhile...decided I would finally introduce myself. I like the site layout. The stories are really good as well. That's where I have been lurking.

Welcome to adisc. Hope you have a good time. Makes sure to check out the wiki ,and blogs; both have links in the top left corner.

Glad to see you come out from lurking. If you like the stories around here I suggest post comments on them.

Ok well here is a little about me.

I'm 16 years old. I've had a pretty much terrible life until a year ago I just don't feel like typing the whole reason why. I discovered my like for diapers when I was ten. I was a bedwetter nad my mom got sick of washing sheets. At the moment I'm in an all boys college prep school (TERRIBLE SCHOOL.) Can't wait for the summer.

I have been posting in the stories section recently to show my support. Thanks for the awesome greeting. It feels nice to be welcomed.

hey welcome to ADISC i'm sure you'll find the people here kind and educated in most of the subject matters of your questions. I'm sure life's been rough but this is a place for you to relx and get rid of some of that negative energy (Just like diapers help most people do) i hope you enjoy being on the forums

Sup? Welcome to ADISC. Hope you have the fun here. Good luck with your college prep school.

Have fun on the forums!