Thread: Hello to all

Default Hello to all

I am New

Welcome to ADISC

It's always great to have new members join the site, but what is even better is when the new members tell us a little about themselves in their introduction so we can really get to know you, and it's a place you can get to know us and meet some of the people in our little community too

So, I'm guessing you have some sort of interest in diapers or you wouldn't be here, but what else do you like? Do you have any hobbies, interests or passions to tell us about? What do you do in your spare time? Do you like a particular type of sport, music, game or film? There are loads of us on the forum, and your introduction is the perfect way to find those of us who might have some stuff in common with you

If you want to tell us a bit more about yourself but don't really know what to say there's a great 'cheat sheat' made by one of our Top Contributors which you can find here:

Anyway, welcome to the forums I hope you enjoy it here, and I look forward to hearing more from you.

Hello, and thankyou

Hiya and welcome to ADISC! Do you have any interests other than diapers and such, and like what babyjess said, your introduction is a great what to meet people in this little community that share the same interests as you and such.