Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Do You Want To Be Remembered For?

Default What Do You Want To Be Remembered For?

Simple question that is going to require some thought, what do you want to be remembered for? This doesn't have to be after you die, this could be just when your not in the room and someone thinks of you. So, What do you want to be remembered for?

I want to be remembered for being the blunt, fun to be around, and good person I try to be.

the entertainer, the one who always makes others feel good when I feel like crap inside and that's about it...

The most unique and bizarre around... :P

I want to be remembered for being the lovable goofball I am to my friends and family.

The intellectual, the philosopher, and the writer.... *Points to the links below*

Hooray for advertising! (you read it you comment! :p)

The most important thing I want to be remembered for is a human being that is warm. A person that when you think of, you smile. Someone that accepted you the way you are, someone who wanted nothing but for you to be happy. I want to be remembered with positive feelings, to not have any lingering resentment about me.. to end my days as a bright star in the lives of those that I care about.

I would like to be remembered for being the odd quirkey one that makes everybody laugh and just laugh some more.

I've thought about this from time to time and come to the conclusion that I don't really care if I'm remembered or not.

I dont care if i am remembered, i just want to live my life to the full as i can, and be there for others when they need me
    To be honest after good health, i dont really care for much else, everything can come and go.
    memories are made everyday- good or bad so all i want is the good memories so people can look back and say he was nice, we had fun