Thread: It's a special lion's Bday today!!!

Default It's a special lion's Bday today!!!

I don't normally do this but he's pretty damn special to me so I just want to give Maney a special shout out for his bday. It was exactly a year ago that he came into my life and I couldn't be happier to have him apart of it. Many plushies have come through my life but there's something about Maney that is extra special. Sure you tease me with the fact that I'll never grow a full mane and I'm destined to be a little cub forever but I still love you. Even though you like to strut around all the other plushies like you're the top dog, in my eyes you already are. And yes I forgive you for all those wild parties I've come home to the aftermath of. You still owe me a 12er though!

So a Happy special Bday to you Maney! The other lion (my better half Noname takes 1) in my life forever.

For those wondering how Maney came into my life ...
    Last edited by statik; 27-Oct-2010 at 19:02.

I think this is the first time I've ever seen your face...you are quite cute! And I didn't know you were in California! Also, Happy birthday, Maney!

Happy B-Day Maney. May your plushy life be filled with hugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzy View Post
    I think this is the first time I've ever seen your face...you are quite cute! And I didn't know you were in California! Also, Happy birthday, Maney!
    Yeah I don't normally share face pics online anymore due to people stealing what I did have and posing em as their own. This was back in the ABY, RUP, etc days. That pic is from December though of last year. Surprisingly I don't have many pictures of me and Maney together. I need to fix that. A Happy Bday to Maney indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin View Post
    Happy B-Day Maney. May your plushy life be filled with hugs.
    ...as if he had a choice.