Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How should I spend it?

Default How should I spend it?

Completely random question. For the last year I have been saving my money, mainly because I really didn't have anything I desperately wanted to buy. Now suddenly I have stuff I want to buy. I have about $80,please help me decide, I am very indecisive. That's kinda why I made this post. :P
    -games for my xbox or ps3
    -new cymbals for my drums
    -swords and knifes for my collection
    - or anything else, please leave a response if you have an idea.

I well go with the swords and knifes but thats me

I save it since Xmas is right around the corner. Not to mention the crazy amount of good games that come out around this time to compete for the holiday sales.

Actually my birthday is December 17, 8 days away from Christmas, so I could save it till then and have a lot more money.

Your birthday is one day after mine ^_^ LOL random, but I'd say video games since a lot of awesome games come out near the holidays ^_^

Cymbals sound good to me! I might be biased cus I'm having too much fun with my new guitar.
    Something about music, soothes the beast in my brain...

Cymbals. How good are cymbals in that price range actually?
    I wouldn't know, I play guitar...

This may sound cheesy, but save it for an experience. The memories will last a lifetime. Okay...I said my non-materialistic piece. it for a new game coming out around your birthday.