Thread: Origin of the Furry

Lightbulb Origin of the Furry

I looked around, but I didn't see any place to post what species a babyfur or toddlerfur is. I figure it's about as important to us as a personal identifier as many things here. I will start off by explaining my unusual self and where my fursona came from.

I am a Chimaera-fur. I have four heads, starting from left to right.

Silverfrost Dragon- This is one of my adult forms. His name is Sarelec

Roan Pony/Horse- This is either adult or child, depending on the situation. His name is Glao. Most other babyfurs know me as this. Sometimes a baby jackalope.

Crow- This one is odd, it *can* be adult, but actually tends to be my toddler side. My Daddy calls me his peepit and his baby bird. His name is Pico Picasso.

Snake- My tail is a cute snake named Xeno. This is my most innocent form, loves to cuddle and chase butterflies! Most people don't like to cuddle snakies though.

It may seem like I am a bit conflicted, but I am not. I merely have to break myself down into aspects to help me cope with things. I am not schizophrenic, but I fear I may be close. There are sides of me that don't get along with others...

Thank you for viewing, and I hope I didn't weird you out.

I'm a simple light grey wolf cub with green eyes and white claws