Thread: Anyone try out those "costume diapers"?

Default Anyone try out those "costume diapers"?

I saw some oversized diapers in a costume store the other day. and I was wondering if anyone tried these. I mean they looked like awesome diapers "very thick and very crinkly and what not" I'm just wondering if that's just all looks and no fluff or what? I mean it was $3 for the diaper I was gonna buy it but I was with my family so I can't very well go out and buy it with them around... XD so yeah anyone try them out?

I'm pretty sure costume diapers won't absorb well at all, but then again, costume diapers are developed by different designers, so they're no all equal.
    That said, I doubt designers have absorbency in mind AT ALL when making a costume piece.

Leonard

I'm game

I have a costume diaper and it looks like someone took a real diaper and put it in a package and stapled it shut. It does have a wetness indicator too.

I have seen them at costume stores, pretty silly looking things a think they were a Dr P plus a giant pretend pin (for a disposable??) and a giant dummy and cheap looking bonnet. Yipes

Jeffy

Quote Originally Posted by Choos View Post
    I have seen them at costume stores, pretty silly looking things a think they were a Dr P plus a giant pretend pin (for a disposable??) and a giant dummy and cheap looking bonnet. Yipes
    Yeah, I went out to PartyCity and bought this kit for giggles. It was only a few bucks, and I was mainly interested in the costume diaper for well... Costuming. Thought it would look cute over a fursuit. It was kinda lame... and I immediately tossed the cheap plastic bonnet and pacifier. And the giant pin (completely useless) broke.