Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Whats the fastest you've ever beaten a game?

Default Whats the fastest you've ever beaten a game?

All day today I've been playing The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time. All because I told my sister that I could beat it in six hours. She challenged me on it and I agreed. As it turns out it takes me eight hours and fifty-one minutes to beat the game (According to the Wii play history). I didn't really think I could beat it that quickly, but I manged to pull it off. Fastest I've ever beaten that game. Terrible way to spend a Sunday, I know, but whatever.
    I want to know, what game have you managed to beat quickly and what was the time it took you? Did you really feel like you accomplished anything or was it more like "I can't Believe I just sat here for (x amount of hours)..."?

tacobellisgood

Most recent game I beat was Mafia II. Took me like 2-3 days...no co-op or anything...laaaame

ive beaten oot in 5 hours 54 minutes. Yes i beat the game several dozen times, majoras mask in about 4 and mario 1 in 20 minutes

tacobellisgood

The fastest game I can remember beating (and playing) is Mafia II. Took 2 days.

Quote Originally Posted by zachhart12 View Post
    Most recent game I beat was Mafia II. Took me like 2-3 days...no co-op or anything...laaaame
    I haven't played Mafia before, two days? Is that two days of game time or two days of playing in a couple of hour integers?

Quote Originally Posted by masterlink View Post
    ive beaten oot in 5 hours 54 minutes. Yes i beat the game several dozen times, majoras mask in about 4 and mario 1 in 20 minutes
    That's amazing if I had used an emulator I might have been able to do it in six hours but only if I skipped all the clip senses. I think I got a little too slowed down in the water temple as well. Bravo! Under six hours, I envy you. MM takes me sooo long, it's not even funny.. I suck at Mario so I don't think I could ever beat that game, never mind in 20 minutes.

Deadliest Warrior The Game (Xbox Live/PS3 Live Game) in about 15 minutes. It's a fighting game and the campaign is like 7 guys. :P

tacobellisgood

[QUOTE=Thisusernamewontfi;490509]I haven't played Mafia before, two days? Is that two days of game time or two days of playing in a couple of hour integers?

2 days of playing for a few hours each time :P

The Little Mermaid for Sega Genesis, about 20 minutes

Kirby's Dreamland for Game Boy about 40 minutes and I honestly thought that was the easiest Game Boy Game ever to beat. I bought it that day and beat it that same day.

Modern Warfare 2 took me two hours to beat; it was epic, but disappointingly short...