Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Embarassing Moments

Default Embarassing Moments

Well, we've all had them!

So what is your most embarassing AB/DL/TB related moment? Was it your fault or at the hands of someone else?

To clarify the last point, a little story (because we all love story time! ^.^ bottles and blankies at the ready!)

The other weekend I went to visit my boyfriend (it was our one year anniversary - YAY!) and the evening and full day was all adult and was lovely! And then the second day I kinda begged daddy for a little baby time and he agreed. So, I was padded up and we had a nice snuggle - me in a lille nappy, footies and my pacifier. It was lovely!

Then, because I had to go home that evening on the train daddy suggested I go padded - never been padded in public alone but I was feeling brave so I agreed.

We arrived at the train station and i'm wearing a tena and loose jeans and a long baggy hoody so the bulge was well hidden however, the jeans i'm wearing don't go up very far so the waist band and some padding is obvious without my hoody covering it.

My train pulls up and we have a final hug and kiss before I go. As i'm pulling away to get on the train, daddy pulls up my hoody!! The waist band and some padding are completely obvious to the whole train! I try to wrestle the hoody back down and he continues to hold it up, laughing because he know's how embarassed I am.

Luckily this whole thing only lasts 3 seconds max. so I doubt people saw. (Hope not as I really hate when people bring ABism into real life - it's not fair on the public in my opinion)

So, have any of you had similar experiences? Has anyone tried to embarass you with you AB/DL/TBism? Have you had any embarassing AB/TB/DL experiences in public?

Thankyou for replies in advance xxx

Stay Padded Babies!

squonk

I used to be very shy, having worn diapers right through. As a boy I know it was general embarrassment as I got older, getting changed at gym class, at the beach or at the swimming baths etc...

I'm really sorry not to be able to offer anything of interest, I'm curious though to see what others say...

Not as embarrassing as diaper-in-public, but this happened relatively recently:

I went to see some adult friends (they're in their 40s with kids; I'm 21) for dinner. It was quite a casual things: I wore normal clothes and brought along my bag which I'd left in my bedroom all day and is the scruffy one I bring in to work. These friends have a pet ferrett which they let out to run around the kitchen while we were preparing dinner. I was playing with him a bit, and their older son was playing with him too. Suddenly the ferrett ran in to my bag. He rustled around in their for ages and I just thought he was cute. Then he came bounding out, holding my soother in his mouth, the teat clamped between his teeth like he was trying to suck it! He ran around the kitchen with it for ages before I restled it off him, and everyone saw. I had no idea what to say so just tried to laugh it off and stuffed the thing back in my bag. I blushed so much! I didn't even put my soother in their, it must have fallen in somehow.

Another time I was curled up on the sofa at home with my blanket and bunny while watching a DVD. My flatmate's friend called round unexpectedly and I invited him into the living room to wait for my flatmate. It was only when we sat down I realised I had made a very obvious nest on the sofa with my baby blanket and bunny, and that he was looking at it curiously. Not *too* embarrassing, but pretty bad...

crazykittensmile

Quote Originally Posted by Rosy View Post
    I went to see some adult friends (they're in their 40s with kids; I'm 21) for dinner. It was quite a casual things: I wore normal clothes and brought along my bag which I'd left in my bedroom all day and is the scruffy one I bring in to work. These friends have a pet ferrett which they let out to run around the kitchen while we were preparing dinner. I was playing with him a bit, and their older son was playing with him too. Suddenly the ferrett ran in to my bag. He rustled around in their for ages and I just thought he was cute. Then he came bounding out, holding my soother in his mouth, the teat clamped between his teeth like he was trying to suck it! He ran around the kitchen with it for ages before I restled it off him, and everyone saw. I had no idea what to say so just tried to laugh it off and stuffed the thing back in my bag. I blushed so much! I didn't even put my soother in their, it must have fallen in somehow.
    Aside from the fact it must have been pretty embarrassing that sounds super cute - I love animals with dummies in their mouths!

Your story reminded me of something similar that happened to me - I always sleep with a dummy no matter where I am, and one time when staying with a friend who has a two-year-old son the dummy fell out of my mouth in the night, and on waking I forgot about it and so it got left in the bed. Later that day her son (who's never had a dummy) found it and was crawling around the house with it in his mouth pretending to be a baby. My friends all know I sleep with and use dummies, but it was still kind of embarrassing having the fact it is such a babyish thing to do rubbed in my face my a two-year-old!

About a year ago, my friends and I were celebrating gradding from high school, and after lunch we headed down to park. Well, there were 4 swings and 4 of us; no problem, right? Well, the fourth swing was a baby swing, so I "reluctantly" got stuck with it. We were swinging (I had to sit on top of the swing) and a group of kids and a few moms walked past us to the jungle gym. While en route, one little trooper piped up, "He's in a baby swing! He's a baby!" all while giggling. Nothing gets past the young'ns, eh? The embarrassing part was that two of my friends were snickering, because they know about me.

Another was when a class tech rival (He's a mac, I'm a PC) was digging through my bag to grab my laptop, and he found my bottle which was underneath it. He, of course, mocked me in a sing-song voice. Oh well, I just told him my mom made me carry a bottle for my little nephew in case she forgot hers (A blatant lie, but it worked)

I was downtown Seattle wearing a diaper and ran into an old friend. I gave her a hug and my shirt lifted a little bit revealing the top of the diaper :/ She looked at me strangely and changed the subject when she saw my red face. I was already nervous about the crinkling and kept pulling my pants up the rest of the day. I appreciate her not saying anything.

Another time my mom woke me up and I had a pacifier and bottle laying next to me. "Katie, what is this? You had a good childhood, didn't you?" It was more heartbreaking but it was still embarrassing. o\\\\o

I usually have the house to myself on weekends. So this one just gone, just like most after a long week at work decided to go very little.
    Curled up in the living room with blanket, teddies, all nappied up in kid style pyjamas watching tv and sucking my dummy. Until the door went and wouldn't stop knocking. Found out it was my grandparents dropping by before they leave (don't live in this country). Was panicing in a similar way to the house burning down. Told them to wait outside, in the cold , while I grabbed the blanket and teddies and got them upstairs. Then sat there talking for about an hour looking very shifty and hoping they wouldnt hear or notice or smell (the powder) my nappy underneath.

Back when I was wearing diapers full-time 15 years ago, I was also exploring with baby play as well. Anyway, one day I had been in a baby mood and had fallen asleep in front of my TV watching an old movie with my whale and blankie. Well, I was woke up by the light in my walk way on. Apparently maintenance came over to fix something, the guy came in, saw my bottle, but I'd covered myself with the bedcovers as a precaution. Nothing was ever said. UGH.

I think embarassing moments are a part of being AB I guess. LOL

WildThing121675

Thanks for the replies guys! There are some really interessting stories here, and sorry to say but i'm really glad some of these haven't happened to me! *touch wood*.

Another embarassing story I have was when my mum came into my room once to talk to me and i'd forgotten my bottle (full of juice) was sitting right next to me. She asked why I had it, I went bright red, changed the subject and my mum, being as wonderfully understanding as she is dropped the subject and has never mentioned it since *phew!*

Another one (I have too many of these :S) was when I had a friend round for the evening. We were chatting in my room on my bed and he grabs my pillow to make himself more comfortable. Well, that is where I hide my dummy...the dummy I had forgotten to move before he came round. He noticed it and there was dead silence for a few seconds before he burst into laughter! Good thing he know's about this side of me otherwise it would have been quite awkward to explain at that moment! I just grabbed it, put it in a draw and tried to carry on as normal but all evening he would break into giggles about it.

Damn bad memory!!!