Thread: You ask me to post if new, well here it goes!

Red face You ask me to post if new, well here it goes!

Hi,
    I am 29 and in Central Ohio, I am into AB/DL, roleplay, and hypno regression.

I love to sing, dance, act and direct. Theatre junky! Also love the outdoors, hiking, swimming, skiing, boating, bar hopping, new music, live music, and lots of other things.

Get to know the rest. It may be worth it!!
    Last edited by aberboi; 25-Oct-2010 at 14:57.

Welcome to ADISC! Glad to have ya here. I used to love drama, and the theater, but I stopped liking it when my teacher was rude and kicked me from a lead role because I have the flu with a high temp and couldn't come for a few rehearsals...
    Skiing sounds cool, never gone skiing but always wanted to.

Quote Originally Posted by aberboi View Post
    Hi,
    I am 29 and in Central Ohio, I am into AB/DL, roleplay, and hypno regression.

I love to sing, dance, act and direct. Theatre junky! Also love the outdoors, hiking, swimming, skiing, boating, bar hopping, new music, live music, and lots of other things.

Message me on here, new and not really sure what i am looking for. Not a whole lot of experience meeting others, just really a descreet thing i do myself. Would love a bf, big bro or daddy to date. I am way more then diapers, this is just a small part of what makes me...me!

Get to know the rest. It may be worth it!!
    Welcome to ADISC!

I'm glad to see you mentioned other hobbies and interests...most people only focus on their AB/DL interests. So are you in theater as a career or just for fun? I also like to hike, although it's been a while since I've gone hiking. Not many places in the middle of one of the flatter parts of the midwest. :P

Just as a side note, it's not a good idea to try to find a boyfriend/daddy/etc here, as there are a number of minors here!